JA
お客様の次のような商品も購入しています:

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

I love all Wisdom liquid Stevia's...

Reviewer1294592により Mar 31, 2010 に掲載

Excellent product!

Delicious

Reviewer2084378により Apr 13, 2010 に掲載

I've been using Wisdom Natural Stevia Clear for several years. It's my favorite brand of Stevia, but can be a bit bitter if you use too much. I've recently tried the Lemon Drop, English Toffee, and Vanilla Cream, all of which are excellent. Highly recommend.

Yummy!

Reviewer1478653により May 16, 2010 に掲載

This is my favorite flavor. I've tried vanilla and chocolate, and wasn't wild about either of those. It's obviously very subjective, because there are plenty of good reviews on those flavors (which is why I tried them). It was very disappointing to find out they weren't as good as I expected them to be. This flavor, on the other hand, is delicious and doesn't taste fake. Definitely lives up to the good reviews.

Very toffee

holaholaにより May 19, 2010 に掲載

Very strond smell and taste, but I like it! I also have the one with VanillaCream wich I enjoy alot.

Tastes great!

Reviewer2824079により May 23, 2010 に掲載

Great for protein shakes.

Addicted

5352061083536285739により Mar 11, 2013 に掲載

I use this as sweetener all the time. Smoothies, baking, pancaces, in my tea...you name it, I use it.

Great product

4997504709247977392により May 04, 2013 に掲載

Great taste!

Mmm

5627619344490962410により May 19, 2013 に掲載

Love it, it tastes (and smells) amazing! It is just like real toffee/caramel. My favorite: in yogurt served with warm berries, mm.

Oh so yummy!

4878073123584648854により May 24, 2013 に掲載

My oh my, stevia has come such a long way!! Love this product. The english toffee flavor is great (so is the chocolate raspberry for that matter), no bitter or strange after taste. Love it in coffee and hot chocolate, and it's awesome for baking. No sugar, and more flavor!

Good Product

CindyWにより Jun 25, 2013 に掲載

My favorite way to use this flavor of stevia is in hot cocoa made of coconut milk, vanilla extract and cocoa powder. It tastes great!

商品 21 - 30 の合計 224