JA
お客様の次のような商品も購入しています:

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Tastes really like toffee!

Reviewer1539306により Mar 08, 2011 に掲載

I love this in my homemade chocolate, desserts, tea and coffee!

The perfect sweetener

Reviewer1759004により Mar 08, 2011 に掲載

Love this! Has a nice taste, perfect for baking or coffee. My favourite!

BEST

Reviewer2624820により Mar 17, 2011 に掲載

this is the taste i prefer from sweet leaf!! so good! chocolate and vanilla cream are the two best ones next!

Caramel happiness!

tonjeglezにより Mar 18, 2011 に掲載

This stevia is really good, I use it both in homemade chocolate and to sweeten my coffee. No need for flavoured syrup when you have this! Great product!

Love this in my tea!

Reviewer1220659により Mar 20, 2011 に掲載

Add to peppermint tea... mmm!

Mmmmmm

Reviewer2869993により Jul 10, 2011 に掲載

This smells really good! And tastes good too. I use it in pretty much anything and everything. I can't wait to try all the other SweetLeaf flavored stevia's:)

Excellent product

greenisthenewblackにより Mar 22, 2011 に掲載

As always excellent quality and little aftertaste/stevia taste. Smells and tastes great of toffee. I will use this in raw sweets and cakes. 2-3 drops is enough in tea, any more and it will be too sweet. I prefer the vanilla creme flavour as it is more versatile, but this one is great too.

wisdom Natural Sweetleaf liquid Stevia English toffee

Reviewer2543324により Mar 22, 2011 に掲載

I really like the flavor

Good taste

Reviewer1736731により Mar 22, 2011 に掲載

Tried lemon previously, which I couldn't stand. This one one the other hand is delicious.

Yummy!

Reviewer3302472により Mar 26, 2011 に掲載

This one smells really good, and it tastes good as well. Tried with 10 drops of this and 5 vanilla ones in my coffee w/milk and it was a good taste and sweetness. Also using this with different syrups (carob, coconut, yacon) to create fillings for home made chocolate.

商品 111 - 120 の合計 229