JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Very good!

Reviewer1455233により Jun 09, 2012 に掲載

Tastes very good. No bitter aftertaste. Use it mainly in homemade caffe latte and ice coffee.

So real

Reviewer3325343により Mar 09, 2010 に掲載

Vanilla Creme used to be my favourite but after trying English Toffee, which is so real, this beats all the others hands down. I put it in everything - milk, yogurt, hot drinks and I love the taste as it doesn't taste "artificial".

makes bad coffee good

Reviewer2316909により Sep 21, 2010 に掲載

we use this in our coffee instead of buying the more expensive flavored coffees.

Thank God for Stevia!

Reviewer2696254により Apr 27, 2009 に掲載

What a delicious and decadent sweet treat. I use it in my tea, my oatmeal, my plain nonfat yogurt, my fat free cottage cheese...what a delight. Highly recommend Seller - fast shipping, great job!

my new favorite

Reviewer1309237により Apr 10, 2009 に掲載

sweet, not bitter. a real treat. Love the toffee flavor A LOT

so yummy :~)

5576379294391238602により Sep 28, 2016 に掲載

Yes! THANK YOU! This smells like maple syrup. This tastes like maple syrup. Perfect formula ! If you are tossing up which flavour of stevia herb to get, choose this one ! I've had the coconut one...it has a strange unnatural bitter after taste about it. This one does not have that. Where I live this herb drops are twenty dollars ~ it is so nice to be able to buy them on here where they are affordable. thank you kindly !

Game changer!!

5071543092489562783により Aug 03, 2016 に掲載

These little drops have honestly changed my smoothie game to a whole new level haha! Only a few drops gives my smoothie a rich toffee flavour and sweeter aftertaste! These drops are by far my favourite and also taste amazing in tea & cereal. I make a big smoothie with 10 medjools dates, 1-2 frozen bananas, 1 tbsp of PB2 powder, water + almond milk & few drops of this = The most amazing smoothie ever 😍 can't get enough of sweet leaf drops and now I'm getting all the other flavours too! Highly recommend 👌🏼👌🏼

god

5106584104797104015により Feb 24, 2013 に掲載

gir god aroma

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Nice toffee smell. Awesome!

Sweetx-Shortyにより Oct 22, 2013 に掲載

All the flavour. minus the calories! You wouldn't even miss the taste of real toffee. Item arrived well packed and wrapped. Thus feel free to order without fear of breakage. (: HURRY AND ADD TO CART THIS AMAZING PRODUCT NOW!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Good in coffee with Peppermint!

Reviewer2136388により Jul 23, 2014 に掲載

Great in coffee with Peppermint!

商品 1 - 10 の合計 229