JA

2 つ星
1 つ星
レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Nice added to milk but chocoalte best in my opinion

Reviewer2296204により Nov 22, 2010 に掲載

Quite nice to use in milk, although not as nice as the chocolate flavour and doesnt taste as strong to me.

Good to Have

Reviewer2129396により May 31, 2011 に掲載

This one tastes fabulous in plain yogurt! A wonderful dessert when mixed with berries and almonds as well. I however do not like it in my coffee or any other item so again this is a flavor that is good to have around for variety but not a staple

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Ok, a bit too interesting flavor

CurbAnxietyにより Jun 20, 2011 に掲載

Quite nice, very unique and interesting flavor. Have to get used to this first, though.

Stevia

Reviewer2191403により Nov 22, 2011 に掲載

i like it very much

A little strange

khi-73により Sep 13, 2012 に掲載

This one is kinda strange. I've found out it works great in chocolatecake tho!

sweeters......

JazzyUmmSにより Jun 16, 2012 に掲載

Well not good in large quantity but nice for desserts and things!!

Amazing!!

5402193920779950308により Mar 12, 2015 に掲載

this specific flavour i like but was not one of my favourites but in general these little guys are just amazing!! so so so worth buying!! really a life saver:) add colour to my life and sweetness to my world:) everyone i have intoduced to this product falls in love and becomes tottaly addicted! most of their flavours are amazing i have tried all of them and appart from lemon and watermelon(which was not awful but not amazing) i LOVE LOVE LOVE them all!!

It's ok

AJE905により Oct 18, 2011 に掲載

The flavor isn't strong and I think it is alcohol based. It's decent but not as chocolatey or rasberry-y as I hoped.

Bitter:(

Reviewer1780698により Apr 20, 2012 に掲載

I was so excited about the variety of flavors Sweet Leaf has to offer, and ordered 5 different flavors including this one. All of them are not sweet enough - I'd say the taste is more like luscious, and when you add some more it turns to real bitter. NuNaturals stevia is limited in flavors, but tastes so much better.

저는 별로에요

Reviewer2503833により May 08, 2012 に掲載

오....이건 아니에요.....향은 둘째치고 입천장에 들러붙는 듯한 싸구려 단맛입니다. 액체타입이라 샀는데 정말 별로에요. 취향에 따라 다르다고 생각합니다만..

商品 61 - 70 の合計 75