JA

2 つ星
1 つ星
レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Taste

Reviewer2121008により Aug 23, 2011 に掲載

Very yummy in plain greek yogurt.

stevia

Reviewer2581884により Jul 31, 2011 に掲載

Add this 1 drop and 1 drop of either vanilla or valencia orange into your coffee and you have a neat drink. I use in my coffee, malt free soy milk due to my yeast free diet. This makes my coffee bitter, I find if you use more drops it only makes it more bitter, so easy does it.

Great for brownies!

Reviewer2442778により Jul 15, 2011 に掲載

I'm sugar free so Stevia sweeteners are a blessing. This is great added to coffee, plain coconut yogurt, plain almond milk & so on.

Tasty!

Reviewer2010946により Jul 05, 2011 に掲載

Having said that, it's not my favourite, but it's a nice addition to the cupboard for the days when you want something a little different. It's not a "candy" type raspberry taste, if you know what I mean. Seems to be more a true raspberry taste with the chocolate. If you are a fan of this combination I think you'll like it a lot.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Ok, a bit too interesting flavor

CurbAnxietyにより Jun 20, 2011 に掲載

Quite nice, very unique and interesting flavor. Have to get used to this first, though.

Good to Have

Reviewer2129396により May 31, 2011 に掲載

This one tastes fabulous in plain yogurt! A wonderful dessert when mixed with berries and almonds as well. I however do not like it in my coffee or any other item so again this is a flavor that is good to have around for variety but not a staple

Nice for a change

Reviewer2219495により May 26, 2011 に掲載

I tried this in a protein shake and it was actually quite good. Not a lot of chocolate flavour, but definitly a nice flavour overall. I'm going to try it in my home-made raw chocolate soon, and I'm hoping that it'll work.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

good

Reviewer2968963により Apr 24, 2011 に掲載

slightly more raspberries than choco. but overall good.

Love these!

Reviewer2008437により Mar 08, 2011 に掲載

This is probably my favorite stevia flavor!! It has a great taste and I love it in my coffee!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Good for people trying to avoid sugar

Reviewer2047570により Jan 23, 2011 に掲載

I have diabetes and do not use any sweetner except Stevia. I prefer this brand to others I've tried and this flavor is beyond delicious in yogurt!

商品 31 - 40 の合計 74