JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Delicious

Reviewer1059137により Jan 21, 2012 に掲載

I love the flavour. The liquid stevia products with flavour makes it so easy to cut back on the sugar. I've added a few drops to my Greek yoghurt -delicious.

Oh so good!

4878073123584648854により May 24, 2013 に掲載

My oh my, stevia has come such a long way!! Love this product. The chocolate raspberry flavor is great (so is the English Toffee for that matter), no bitter or strange after taste. Love it in coffee and hot chocolate, and it's awesome for baking. No sugar, and more flavor!

AMAZING

Reviewer1149157により Nov 25, 2009 に掲載

Very sweet and tastefull. The rasberry flavor is very similar to the real taste of a rasberry.

Chocolate Raspberry Liquid Stevia

Reviewer1237231により Sep 22, 2010 に掲載

This one is really nice and my boys sometimes have it at night in their milk before bed.

great

Reviewer1258019により Nov 23, 2011 に掲載

now i can finally have my raspberry mochas that are sugar free but great tasting!

Stevia Flavours

Reviewer1264939により Nov 10, 2011 に掲載

Love using the flavoured stevias in smoothies

delicious

4947026682650520224により Aug 25, 2012 に掲載

love using this product in smoothies, cold desserts, yogurts and drinks.

Liquid Stevia, Chocolate Raspberry

Reviewer1033494により Feb 17, 2010 に掲載

This is very good stuff! I add a couple of drops to my choc. smoothie in the mornings. A little goes a long way, as it's pretty sweet but the flavor is good.

Amazing

4966662585499143104により Mar 16, 2016 に掲載

I love this product but was tired of paying such a high price at local stores. iHerb has amazing prices, They give you credit towards next orders, shipping is free over 20$ and you get the product quick... I am a huge fan and wish I had found them years ago....

Tasty and delicious

Reviewer2406162により Dec 11, 2010 に掲載

This chocolate raspberry stevis is very good. You can taste the raspberry with no problem. I put this in my soy milk or you can put in regular milk and can't go wrong. It's a strong flavor for which I am very pleased with. Will order again when I run out of it.

商品 21 - 30 の合計 77