JA

Reviewer2053162により Jun 28, 2010 に掲載

YUM!

Sweetleaf Flavored Stevia

Reviewer2509511により Jul 18, 2010 に掲載

The flavor of the Choclate Raspberry is amazing. I love it.

Chocolate Raspberry Liquid Stevia

Reviewer1237231により Sep 22, 2010 に掲載

This one is really nice and my boys sometimes have it at night in their milk before bed.

Wisdom Natural Liquid Stevia, Chocolate

Reviewer2543324により Sep 23, 2010 に掲載

This too is great

Tasty and delicious

Reviewer2406162により Dec 11, 2010 に掲載

This chocolate raspberry stevis is very good. You can taste the raspberry with no problem. I put this in my soy milk or you can put in regular milk and can't go wrong. It's a strong flavor for which I am very pleased with. Will order again when I run out of it.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Good for people trying to avoid sugar

Reviewer2047570により Jan 23, 2011 に掲載

I have diabetes and do not use any sweetner except Stevia. I prefer this brand to others I've tried and this flavor is beyond delicious in yogurt!

Love these!

Reviewer2008437により Mar 08, 2011 に掲載

This is probably my favorite stevia flavor!! It has a great taste and I love it in my coffee!

good flavor

Reviewer1822216により May 08, 2010 に掲載

grape and choc rasp my faovites

Tasty!

Reviewer2010946により Jul 05, 2011 に掲載

Having said that, it's not my favourite, but it's a nice addition to the cupboard for the days when you want something a little different. It's not a "candy" type raspberry taste, if you know what I mean. Seems to be more a true raspberry taste with the chocolate. If you are a fan of this combination I think you'll like it a lot.

Delicious

Reviewer1059137により Jan 21, 2012 に掲載

I love the flavour. The liquid stevia products with flavour makes it so easy to cut back on the sugar. I've added a few drops to my Greek yoghurt -delicious.

商品 21 - 30 の合計 75