JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Yum!!!

Reviewer2627454により Nov 02, 2014 に掲載

I'm not a stevia fan...bought this for someone else. She says she loves the strong, bold taste of English Toffee. Adds a nice kick to coffee and loves the luscious smell...

5296858191700165660により Dec 11, 2014 に掲載

I use this in my coffee with oatmilk every day, but also in tea and baking. Has a great caramel sugary tastes that goes with every thing. I often sweeten my plain soya yoghurt with this and add banana, coconut flakes, cinnemon and so on. Great in smoothies as well!

Tastes fantastic

Reviewer1586534により Feb 07, 2015 に掲載

This goes great in coffee and in some other cooking.

Freddieboiにより Feb 11, 2015 に掲載

Wisdom Natural are the masters when it comes to stevia

Amazing!!

5402193920779950308により Mar 12, 2015 に掲載

These little guys are just amazing!! so so so worth buying!! really a life saver:) add colour to my life and sweetness to my world:) everyone i have intoduced to this product falls in love and becomes tottaly addicted! most of their flavours are amazing i have tried all of them and appart from lemon and watermelon(which was not awful but not amazing) i LOVE LOVE LOVE them all!!

YUM

4871504626296049853により May 07, 2015 に掲載

I purchased better stevia French Vanilla and also Dark Chocolate and this product all at the same time. However this one it my favourite, nice a sweet great in my oats or on wheatbix mixed with hot water.

5532030074393160616により Feb 16, 2016 に掲載

Gives the perfect caramel touch to my oatmeal. I think the taste is very close to "real"

GOOD BY THE DROP

Reviewer3267914により Feb 18, 2016 に掲載

WORKS FOR US

A must-have!

5605975844288518311により Feb 19, 2016 に掲載

I use this in EVERYTHING i want sweet. Coffee, yoghurt, baking etc. A must have! Wish it wasn't so pricey, but i do think it is worth the money. Very concentrated, so a few drops goes a long way.

Best stevia I have tried

5432964281261472604により May 25, 2016 に掲載

I have tried chocolate and English toffee and both are good for what I use them in. Very nice taste without any unpleasant stevia aftertaste. Also I like the dropper bottle :^) would reccomend

商品 41 - 50 の合計 225