JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Love it

Reviewer3009252により Jul 27, 2009 に掲載

I love the Sweetleaf English Toffee and use it to sweeten my instant oatmeal cereal.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Perfect for caramel in chocolate

Reviewer1654704により Feb 14, 2011 に掲載

I used it for the caramel sauce in the chocolate and it gave great taste :-)

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Wisdom Natural, Sweet Drops, Liquid Stevia Sweetener, English Toffee, 2 fl oz (60 ml)

4632625481785164648により Aug 22, 2013 に掲載

I love to put this into unsweetened almond milk, which tastes soooo good!! I've never used this drinking coffee but let me try someday.

Recommended!

SillaVanillaにより Aug 29, 2013 に掲載

Delicious toffee flavor! I use 2-3 drops in a large cup of coffee, and it gives a nice taste of toffee/caramel. If I use more drops I think it starts to taste a bit artificial, but with the "right" amount of drops you shouldn't expect the flavor to be bursting. Finding the balance between too much and too little can be tricky at first, but just think about all the calories and sugar you can avoid every day!

Love the toffe taste

tinathereseにより Sep 27, 2011 に掲載

Really nice in natural yoghurt, the kids love it too... I put 2 drops in their water bottle and it makes them drink lots of water!!

Great stuff

Reviewer2513032により Dec 12, 2009 に掲載

I use it with cocoa and cream and water to make killer hot cocoa.

Great flavor

Reviewer2311558により Jan 19, 2010 に掲載

I have been using stevia for years and the flavored ones have really helped with my diet. I put several squirts in a bottle of fizzy water and helps me drink the water I need and gives me a little treat too.

Rich

Reviewer2829458により Jun 02, 2010 に掲載

Put this in hot cocoa. It's sweet and delicious.

Very good sweetener

lipslifeにより Apr 13, 2012 に掲載

Very good in coffee, chocolate or other sweets.

love it