JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Great on Pancakes!

rabbitにより Aug 16, 2012 に掲載

I use this powdered sugar because it's organic, vegan, and doesn't have cornstarch in it like most powdered sugars. It tends to partially form into hard little clumps so you may wish to use a sifter. I love making pancakes and topping them with this awesome powdered sugar. Quite an indulgent breakfast it is!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Good

5701377418354201469により Jan 31, 2014 に掲載

I use this product because tapioca starch is used instead of cornstarch. I have a sensitivity to corn, so I was unable for years to make any recipes that use powdered sugar. This has saved the day for me. Though it's really not a problem for me, anyone who buys this needs to know that sifting it is a must. It has some lumps that won't just disappear as it's mixed in with other ingredients. Again, it's not a problem for me......just being able to make macarons and frostings is worth the little extra work!

Quite nice!

4842921437555824061により Oct 14, 2014 に掲載

It's so hard to find Fair Trade powdered sugar at all, so I'm very pleased to see that Wholesome Sweeteners offers it. I only gave it 4/5 stars because it has a less fine texture than I'm used to and I did have to adjust the measurements slightly in my baking, but it's quite a nice sugar overall.

Good quality

5483800085841189981により Nov 08, 2014 に掲載

Good product. Super fast shipping.

Love this product

4622079126259214095により Jan 15, 2015 に掲載

The nicest icing sugar/powdered sugar I have come across. So beautiful and fluffy and not overally sweet like most. Texture is perfect.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Tasty powered sugar! Works well for making icing and desserts. Love that it is NON-GMO and Organic!

HealthyEatingにより Jan 19, 2016 に掲載

This powered sugar is a lovely consistency and not lumpy. I have successfully used it in making icing to rave reviews! I will continue to buy this brand of icing sugar. If you like my review, please click that this was helpful. Thanks!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Good

Reviewer1284478により Aug 07, 2016 に掲載

Very nice for frosting.

=)

Reviewer3071392により Mar 07, 2012 に掲載

Amazing its better than my local brand confectioners sugar and even finer grade than Domino brand

Organic Powedered Sugar

5412057437293069478により Sep 01, 2014 に掲載

Fabulous to have this available organic. Makes wonderful cupcake frosting or sprinkled over dessert for an added touch.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

wholesome sweeteners inc. organic powdered sugar

Reviewer2334464により Jan 26, 2012 に掲載

Love it!!!! It taste great!!!!

商品 1 - 10 の合計 16