JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Great on Pancakes!

rabbitにより Aug 16, 2012 に掲載

I use this powdered sugar because it's organic, vegan, and doesn't have cornstarch in it like most powdered sugars. It tends to partially form into hard little clumps so you may wish to use a sifter. I love making pancakes and topping them with this awesome powdered sugar. Quite an indulgent breakfast it is!

Good quality sugar

HDumasにより Jan 01, 2013 に掲載

May need to be sifted to get a more fluffy texture, depending on what you are using it for.

AWESOME!

5565039401526865001により Jul 29, 2013 に掲載

I use this for all my buttercreams and it turns out perfect every time. My only complaint (more like a wish) is that it came in a larger bag since I go through so many of these bags every week!)

Fantastic product

claireabelleにより Aug 19, 2013 に掲載

I used this to make chocolate frosting. I have never made such a smooth frosting. I put it down to the super fine nature of this product. Well definitely be buying again!

Everybody's favorite !

5142361494401342308により Oct 03, 2013 に掲載

I made a vegan cake with this powdered sugar as a part of the frosting. Everybody loved it especially the frosting. ;)

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

wholesome sweeteners inc. organic powdered sugar

Reviewer2334464により Jan 26, 2012 に掲載

Love it!!!! It taste great!!!!

From Australia

Reviewer1262249により Feb 01, 2012 に掲載

Great for sprinkling on finished cakes. Can't get this product too easily in Australia.

Organic Powedered Sugar

5412057437293069478により Sep 01, 2014 に掲載

Fabulous to have this available organic. Makes wonderful cupcake frosting or sprinkled over dessert for an added touch.

Good quality

5483800085841189981により Nov 08, 2014 に掲載

Good product. Super fast shipping.

Love this product

4622079126259214095により Jan 15, 2015 に掲載

The nicest icing sugar/powdered sugar I have come across. So beautiful and fluffy and not overally sweet like most. Texture is perfect.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 15