JA

でもカートが空である必要はありません。
続けてショッピングをお楽しみ下さい。
¥0

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

Wholesome Sweeteners, Inc., オーガニック・モラセス、 硫黄処理なし、16 液量オンス (472 ml)

¥667

« 前の | 1 2 3 4 5 | 次のページ »

Organic Molasses

7 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2411072により Dec 09, 2011 に掲載

Excellent flavor and I appreciate that it is organic. Assume this company would use BPA-free bottles. It's not a real big worry to me that it's not glass, but glass would be preferred.

really tasty

6 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1733144により Jun 18, 2012 に掲載

i would only prefer to bottle made from something else than plastic!

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

Really Good - Love That It Is Organic & Will Buy Again!

5 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer3305855により Jun 04, 2012 に掲載

I contacted Wholesome Sweeteners and yes, all of the plastic containers used by Wholesome Sweeteners are 100% recyclable, and BPA Free. I can't wait to make some baked goods using this molasses. I did do a taste test and it may be a bit less sweet than what I am use to and possibly a bit thicker but still very good! My boss who is a chiropractor/nutritionist tells many of his patients to go get some organic molasses as it has an anti-stiffness factor in it.

High in Potassium/Iron

4 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer3177524により Dec 30, 2011 に掲載

I was having daily leg/calf cramps despite taking multi-vitamins, eating bananas, drinking lots of water. After doing some research I decided to try molasses. A took a tablespoon every morning and my leg cramps disappeared. They just started reappearing when I stopped. I am convinced this helps. My shipment came with out any issues.

Disappointed with Organic Molasses packaging

10 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1547907により Aug 30, 2011 に掲載

Wholesome Sweeteners, Inc., Organic Molasses This complaint is not about the product but about the packaging. I am grateful the item was placed in a separate plastic bag, but as it was not firmly taped down, the molasses leaked into the bag. I had ordered another bottle, the outside of the bottle was taped down round the cap and it arrived in perfect condition. Also, the seal inside the molasses bottle has metal bits that stick to the bottle after being pealed off and those foil chippings get poured out with the molasses; unbelievable for an organic product that one takes for health purposes. Please note, the bottle may not have leaked if the inner seal was properly attached (manufacturer, pls try not to use sticky foil in future). Often, when I get a new bottle the inner seal is not completely attached. So I guess this is something that can be highlighted to the manufacturer as well. May resort to trying another brand.

商品 1 - 5 の合計 29