JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Great for baby gas

Reviewer1118863により Nov 15, 2007 に掲載

Our baby has suffrered terrible gas pains since taking antibiotics for an ear infction. We began her on a daily regimen of gripe water and she is sleeping at night again. Great product!

water sent from heaven

Reviewer1382287により Jun 10, 2008 に掲載

This products works wonders. My son was extremely gassy and he would cry in pain. Instead of mama or dada being his first words, it was "oowwww".I would recommend this product to everyone. Don't forget to refrigerate it.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Not as concentrated as other brands

Reviewer1757977により Sep 10, 2008 に掲載

You can find these cheaper than other brands of gripe water (ie baby's bliss), but this is only half the concentration of the herbal ingredients ginger and fennel and chamomile. And you are supposed to give the same amount. So needless to say, not as effective! It gets rid of hiccups just fine, but I have noticed its not as good when baby is colicky.

...

Reviewer2137163により Feb 07, 2012 に掲載

An excellent product for babys.

Evaluation

Reviewer2652967により Nov 22, 2010 に掲載

Cheap, fast delivery

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ребенка вырвало my baby throw up

nirinkiにより Jun 12, 2013 に掲載

My baby has puked after this water :( tried twice and decided do not risk any more. and it expires after 1 month of opening :( no baby can drink this bottle in a month - so you waste money anyway. TRY COLIC CALM it is homeopathic so last long, and REALLY helps to my 1-2 month old baby . calm him withing a few minutes. попробовала пару раз . так как препарат с кислинкой ребенка вырвало. больше не рискнула давать . к тому же через месяц после открытия вам его все равно прийдется выкинуть. пустая трата денег. купила COLIC CALM. реально действует в течение минут. это гомеопатич. водичка с акт. углем.

lifesaver

5201290242829737072により Nov 30, 2016 に掲載

this product has worked wonders with our baby girl BEST GRIPE WATER on the market

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Gripe water is a miracle.

Reviewer2992625により Apr 10, 2009 に掲載

It doesn't always stop my 2 month old's tears, but it helps calm him, and it cures hiccups. We dispense it with a pacifier medicine dispenser, which forces him to gulp, so that might be part of the reason. Still, his "colic" symptoms are over and done with since we started giving him gripe water a few times a day.

Thanks for the Gripe Water

Reviewer3026086により Mar 04, 2008 に掲載

My Gripewater is usually 12.50 plus tax per bottle at Whole Foods, which is about an hour away from where I live. But I have been buying it there because it was the only place that I could find it, until now. I herb.com, not only offers the same product for much less, but also they deliever it right to my doorstep. You do have to purchase in bulk for delievery, but this is something that I do not want to run out of for my little one. Fantastic Product and Service!!!

Really effective

Reviewer3046375により Jan 21, 2011 に掲載

Antibiotics messed my 2 yrs old stomach. I've been giving her this daily.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 79