JA
JPY
カートは空っぽです
お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける
カートに追加されました
合計:
コンボ割引:
一緒の購入で
数量:
カートを閲覧/編集 ご購入手続き
カートの合計:
お客様の次のような商品も購入しています:

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

¥1,051

¥1,208

のセーブ: ¥157 (13 % オフ)

申し訳ありませんが、この商品は現在、在庫切れです.

レビューを書く
レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Great for baby gas

Reviewer1118863により Nov 15, 2007 に掲載

Our baby has suffrered terrible gas pains since taking antibiotics for an ear infction. We began her on a daily regimen of gripe water and she is sleeping at night again. Great product!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

water sent from heaven

Reviewer1382287により Jun 10, 2008 に掲載

This products works wonders. My son was extremely gassy and he would cry in pain. Instead of mama or dada being his first words, it was "oowwww".I would recommend this product to everyone. Don't forget to refrigerate it.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Not as concentrated as other brands

Reviewer1757977により Sep 10, 2008 に掲載

You can find these cheaper than other brands of gripe water (ie baby's bliss), but this is only half the concentration of the herbal ingredients ginger and fennel and chamomile. And you are supposed to give the same amount. So needless to say, not as effective! It gets rid of hiccups just fine, but I have noticed its not as good when baby is colicky.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Evaluation

Reviewer2652967により Nov 22, 2010 に掲載

Cheap, fast delivery

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

...

Reviewer2137163により Feb 07, 2012 に掲載

An excellent product for babys.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ребенка вырвало my baby throw up

nirinkiにより Jun 12, 2013 に掲載

My baby has puked after this water :( tried twice and decided do not risk any more. and it expires after 1 month of opening :( no baby can drink this bottle in a month - so you waste money anyway. TRY COLIC CALM it is homeopathic so last long, and REALLY helps to my 1-2 month old baby . calm him withing a few minutes. попробовала пару раз . так как препарат с кислинкой ребенка вырвало. больше не рискнула давать . к тому же через месяц после открытия вам его все равно прийдется выкинуть. пустая трата денег. купила COLIC CALM. реально действует в течение минут. это гомеопатич. водичка с акт. углем.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Natural and effective

5579447246627005739により Dec 26, 2013 に掲載

very good

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Good

5298013281608139719により Jan 27, 2014 に掲載

Good

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Great!

Reviewer1887025により Jul 23, 2012 に掲載

This really helped with my sons gassy stomach.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Awesome!!

Reviewer1352001により Sep 02, 2012 に掲載

Have been using this for our little one and it usually settles him quickly. We love it!!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

商品 1 - 10 の合計 77

« 前の | 1 2 3 4 5 | 次のページ »