JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Great for baby gas

Reviewer1118863により Nov 15, 2007 に掲載

Our baby has suffrered terrible gas pains since taking antibiotics for an ear infction. We began her on a daily regimen of gripe water and she is sleeping at night again. Great product!

water sent from heaven

Reviewer1382287により Jun 10, 2008 に掲載

This products works wonders. My son was extremely gassy and he would cry in pain. Instead of mama or dada being his first words, it was "oowwww".I would recommend this product to everyone. Don't forget to refrigerate it.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Not as concentrated as other brands

Reviewer1757977により Sep 10, 2008 に掲載

You can find these cheaper than other brands of gripe water (ie baby's bliss), but this is only half the concentration of the herbal ingredients ginger and fennel and chamomile. And you are supposed to give the same amount. So needless to say, not as effective! It gets rid of hiccups just fine, but I have noticed its not as good when baby is colicky.

...

Reviewer2137163により Feb 07, 2012 に掲載

An excellent product for babys.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ребенка вырвало my baby throw up

nirinkiにより Jun 12, 2013 に掲載

My baby has puked after this water :( tried twice and decided do not risk any more. and it expires after 1 month of opening :( no baby can drink this bottle in a month - so you waste money anyway. TRY COLIC CALM it is homeopathic so last long, and REALLY helps to my 1-2 month old baby . calm him withing a few minutes. попробовала пару раз . так как препарат с кислинкой ребенка вырвало. больше не рискнула давать . к тому же через месяц после открытия вам его все равно прийдется выкинуть. пустая трата денег. купила COLIC CALM. реально действует в течение минут. это гомеопатич. водичка с акт. углем.

Natural and effective

5579447246627005739により Dec 26, 2013 に掲載

very good

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Good

5298013281608139719により Jan 27, 2014 に掲載

Good

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Wellement, Baby, Gripe Water, Tummy, 4fl oz (120ml)

4992719182557031644により Jun 19, 2014 に掲載

Excellent.

my baby loves it

5486816829480867341により Jul 24, 2014 に掲載

I was using the other brand and it taste awful, can't imagine that i have been feeding my baby that bad. But after trying this product, my baby loves it! she wouldn't frown when we fed her this gripe water, and yet , it is all natural. recommended for colicky baby

great service

5732942521333819676により Apr 20, 2015 に掲載

thank you for your great service product is very useful for my baby delivery timing and accuracy were marvelous hope to deal with you again thanks

商品 1 - 10 の合計 77