JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Good Product, Shame About the Awful Packaging

HawaiianVikingにより Oct 24, 2012 に掲載

I really would like to give this product five stars, but I think that even four stars is being very (maybe too) generous. The powder itself is unflavored, rich, and tastes something like slightly funky butter. It mixes slowly into any liquid I've tried so be patient, and after many trials I have found that it mixes the most smoothly and tastes best with coconut milk. The packaging is awful: Thin, cheap and the safety seal is poorly designed; The screw-top is not especially well fitting and accumulates powder and is great for creating a mess. It is so difficult to find a good undenatured whey protein powder, so I'm happy to have this one — for now. But when something better comes along — a better powder, with better packaging, and with a more reasonable price — I will happily ditch Well Wisdom, Vital Whey, Natural. I have no brand loyalty in this case.

the best whey ever

sweetheartにより Aug 13, 2013 に掲載

This is a great product. The other flavors had some additives so I chose unflavored one. The flavor is very good compared to most whey proteins!

Well Wisdom Whey

Reviewer2973393により Oct 13, 2011 に掲載

Excellent product and comes from a-2 cows which makes a very big difference. If you're looking for a good whey product this is the one to choose.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

I won't buy anything else!

Reviewer2122163により Jun 28, 2012 に掲載

I have tried several different protein powders and this is by far the best. The flavor is excellent. Most brands have soy lecithin or sunflower lecithin in them to make it easier to mix into liquid. Although Vital Whey does not have any kind of lecithin I think it mixes just as easily as other brands. This is very important since I react poorly to most lecithins. This product is highly recommended!

Whey Protein - Natural Flavor

Sprinklesにより Jul 24, 2012 に掲載

A+ for this product for its healthy ingredients (and lack of bad ingredients!), ease of mixing, and great flavor! The flavor is "natural", which means no other flavors added to the product - it tastes like just what it is, natural whey, and it smells just like very good-smelling powdered milk to me! (I just wish they didn't charge so much for it; I won't be buying this regularly because of that.)

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Excellent quality and taste, expensive though

Healingbyrosieにより Aug 18, 2012 に掲載

This protein tastes amazing and is very effective and mixes well. I have found though that they use the EXACT same protein for the Immunopro RX product (also in their range) and charge WAY more for it!!! I have since found another company that produces the same high quality, pastured, raw, bio-available protein from New Zealand and is a lot more affordable. I have spoken to the owner of this company and he was very helpful and sincere. I now purchase from here: www.boomersprolongevity.com.au

High Quality

jayzouにより Nov 30, 2011 に掲載

If the best is what you want, then this is probably it in terms of quality and taste.

No Flavoring Needed

Reviewer3134505により Jan 16, 2012 に掲載

This is fresh, tastes like nature intended, and mixes well.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Fast post and good item.

5102087841329822568により Jul 20, 2013 に掲載

Very good.

Vital Whey

4957615517348232509により May 06, 2012 に掲載

We did a fair amount of research on whey and there is a difference. Most whey is produced in an acceptable manner but Proserum brand, which is in vital whey goes the extra steps to maximize its nutritional value. It costs more, but you get what you pay for. It has a very good mix-ability and we prefer the natural, no flavor added variety. If it was certified organic, that would be great, but it is from free range cattle. Iherb had a good price and delivery was fine.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 12