JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Great stuff!

Reviewer1388943により Jul 22, 2010 に掲載

I've fought with candida problems for years. The Glut Immune seems to be healing what I suppose are holes in my gut (according to my research). My energy levels are more even after meals whereas before I was taking the Glut Immune food seemed to act as a toxin, leaving me sluggish and struggling to think. For me, nothing but good to say about this product.

doesn't mix that well

citygaldesignsにより Dec 01, 2011 に掲載

As much as I think this product is one of the best gut repairs in terms of helping my tummy, it is a challenge to take. It does not mix well into water and can barely dissolve into any liquid. It works best if blended with frozen fruit, and/or yoghurt and milk into a smoothie, but drink it at the time you make it, as it solidifies quickly.

Glut Immune

Reviewer1677954により Dec 17, 2009 に掲載

I got this for my husband, as prescribed by his doctor to put in his protein smoothie daily. I also eat a smoothie daily so I decided to try a scoop in mine as well. I have been treated for diverticulitis in the past, but minor cramps always remained in my lower left quadrant. Until I ate Glut Immune that is. To my surprise the cramps diminished then disappeared within two weeks. My gut feels much, much better. It seemed to be just what I was needing. Thank you!

Great recovery product!

Reviewer1105248により Feb 17, 2008 に掲載

I use GlutImmune before & after weight training to repair my muscles & prevent muscle breakdown. I am a natural figure competitor & this is the best glutamine I have found. Thanks for carrying such a great natural product!

Awesome product

Reviewer2897145により May 13, 2009 に掲載

I have lots of energy and no more muscle soreness. Anyone would love this product. I take this upon retiring with glycine powder and 500mg of B3. Prior to taking this my muscles were very sore from exercise, and my energy levels were getting depleted with exercise making it difficult to do so.

Wonderful Product

Reviewer2969335により May 28, 2008 に掲載

Excellent source of immune boosting protein and nourishment after my and bodybuilding workouts.

glut immune

Reviewer3134965により Sep 30, 2011 に掲載

excellent for claims made! intestines, brain activity, helps build lean muscle better than other glutamines. pricey$$

Best Glutamine Powder

5336146282590103732により Aug 14, 2012 に掲載

I bought this glutamine for my dog, whose gut issues had contributed to a compromised immune system. I had noticed that certain products, which just happened to contain glutamine in them, seemed to help her. That's what got me investigating glutamine. I found out that glutamine is fantastic for healing the intestinal system and keeping muscles from wasting. This powder is the best quality and easily mixes with canned food. I've been giving her about a 1/4 scoop once a day (she's very small) and I am very pleased with it.

good for your gut!

Reviewer2789784により Mar 10, 2010 に掲載

I have been using this product for months now and have noticed a significant difference in my GI symptoms. The GlutImmune has been repairing my intestines which in turn helps to build my immune system back up. I mix my GlutImmune with almond milk, blueberries, fresh flax seeds, ice (and whatever other powdered supplements I need to take) in a blender and make a yummy smoothie! Good stuff!

Great for my gut!

Reviewer2850188により Jan 31, 2012 に掲載

Really great for gut/stomach issues

商品 1 - 10 の合計 29