JA

« 前の | 1 2 3 4 5 | 次のページ »

Great stuff!

5 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1388943により Jul 22, 2010 に掲載

I've fought with candida problems for years. The Glut Immune seems to be healing what I suppose are holes in my gut (according to my research). My energy levels are more even after meals whereas before I was taking the Glut Immune food seemed to act as a toxin, leaving me sluggish and struggling to think. For me, nothing but good to say about this product.

Awesome product

Reviewer2897145により May 13, 2009 に掲載

I have lots of energy and no more muscle soreness. Anyone would love this product. I take this upon retiring with glycine powder and 500mg of B3. Prior to taking this my muscles were very sore from exercise, and my energy levels were getting depleted with exercise making it difficult to do so.

Glut Immune

Reviewer1677954により Dec 17, 2009 に掲載

I got this for my husband, as prescribed by his doctor to put in his protein smoothie daily. I also eat a smoothie daily so I decided to try a scoop in mine as well. I have been treated for diverticulitis in the past, but minor cramps always remained in my lower left quadrant. Until I ate Glut Immune that is. To my surprise the cramps diminished then disappeared within two weeks. My gut feels much, much better. It seemed to be just what I was needing. Thank you!

doesn't mix that well

Reviewer2440915により Dec 01, 2011 に掲載

As much as I think this product is one of the best gut repairs in terms of helping my tummy, it is a challenge to take. It does not mix well into water and can barely dissolve into any liquid. It works best if blended with frozen fruit, and/or yoghurt and milk into a smoothie, but drink it at the time you make it, as it solidifies quickly.

Great for my gut!

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2850188により Jan 31, 2012 に掲載

Really great for gut/stomach issues

商品 1 - 5 の合計 28