JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Silky Smooth and Full of Flavor

MissyKにより Jun 04, 2014 に掲載

This honey tastes delicious - it's full of unique flavor and it is soooo smooth and thick - very delicious, I just eat it by the spoon. I hadn't ordered it for awhile because of a few bad reviews but then I just wanted a new honey and went for it! So glad I did because its delicious and I have been missing out! When it comes to the smell, yes it has a farmy smell but that is because this honey is RAW and organic, it's not heated so it smells just like it's suppose to smell. The supermarket honey is cooked and all the natural aromas and properties are removed from the honey thru processing - that is exactly why I love Wedderspoon honeys - they are REAL - the aroma changes with the season as it's suppose to in nature depending on the season some smell farmy some don't depending on the season.

Organic, Inc

4642840672849685014により Nov 27, 2013 に掲載

I liked very much, Better than I expected. Thanks..

Wedderspoon raw organic Thyme Honey

5395116964015929706により Sep 03, 2014 に掲載

Excellent product already received in the past. Excellent packaging Received it on time

Strogng powerful taste

GillIherbReviewsにより Feb 22, 2014 に掲載

If you like a strong, heavy honey, this is the one for you.

very nice flavor

marleyにより Mar 15, 2014 に掲載

I expected that this would be very strong,but it wasn't and it taste good

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

good

4996228053803021095により Apr 18, 2015 に掲載

I buy it for a friend I have not eaten this honey

delecies

5538841842118802374により Aug 16, 2015 に掲載

Delecies

is good

5458343361499152125により Nov 03, 2013 に掲載

is good

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

good

WEV624により Mar 13, 2015 に掲載

good

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Powerful Aroma

lifeisgoodにより Jul 13, 2012 に掲載

I'm not sure if I like this honey, it's kind of too overpowering for me to take it direct from the spoon or even mixing with water. Perhaps a honey for those who love strong herbal honey. And I can imagine it might pair well with some particular tea varietals or raw vegetable salad.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 12