JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Works great

Reviewer3165846により Jun 13, 2008 に掲載

My 3 year-old loves these. Every day she asks for her "vanilla" and starts clapping her hands. I bought these before moving to Mexico and I think it has helped her overall health. She had suffered from monthly ear infections and colds, and while we're around less children, she does seem to get "over" illnesses faster since starting these, and so far (knock on wood) no ear infections in 3 months...which is unheard of. Definitely beats antibiotics!!

AWESOME

Reviewer3315123により Apr 28, 2010 に掲載

MY NEICE TAKES THESE DAILY TO HELP WITH HER LACTOSE INTOLERANCE & HER COLITIS IT HAS HELPED HER ALOT

Helps my child's Lactose Intolerance

Reviewer1266337により Jan 16, 2008 に掲載

I was giving my 4 year old son Lactaid tablets with dairy and since I started using this product, we seldom need to use the Lactaid tablets. He's been having regular bowel movements (which he stopped having after breast feeding was stopped, having constipation and moving his bowels every 5 days). My son also loves the vanilla taste. I highly recommend these tablets.

Like candy to my kids

Reviewer1072570により Jan 23, 2008 に掲載

My kids beg for these every morning. They love the taste of the vanilla. I feel good about it since it is helping their digestive system. My son was complaining of tummy aches every day and after giving this to them, he has not complained once.

Kids get less sick.

Reviewer3170013により Nov 27, 2007 に掲載

My kids (3 of them) have been on these little pills for about a year. In that time, they have avoided the worst of the worst colds and "flus". They hardly ever get sick and if they do, it's for about a day and then they are back in action.

Tummy Troubles

Reviewer3106692により Jan 01, 2008 に掲載

This is one of the only chewable probiotics I have found that my kids (ages 3-1/2 and 2) will take and it works fabulously! My younger son has always had "tummy trouble", but as long as he takes one tablet every day his stomach problems are substantially better!

Ill keep ordering these

Reviewer2075343により May 08, 2008 に掲載

I hate to swallow pills and wanted one product for the whole family. These chewables taste like vanilla, so yummy. All of us take them daily.

Great Product

Reviewer3317344により Feb 03, 2008 に掲載

I love this product. My two year old son was having problems with irregularity. After taking one tablet a day for four days he has been regular ever since. I give him one tablet every morning and he is a much happier kid.

Non- Dairy

Reviewer2675526により May 09, 2008 に掲載

3 in our faimily are on a non- dairy, gluten free diet. It was very hard to find one without dairy, but this one also tasted good.

Great taste

Reviewer3140245により Jun 03, 2008 に掲載

My son really likes the taste.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 84