Wakunaga - Kyolic, Aged Garlic Extract, Immune, Formula 103, 200 Capsules

¥ 1596.71
Reviews 英語
日本語 (0)
Other Reviews (2)

One of the most powerful garlic mushroom formula available

Posted by Reviewer3211897 From California on May 04, 2009

You can't beat this for the price. It is like Levaquin or more as an herbal. Great for flu season or just to keep your immune system strong. You can break open the capsules and sprinkle on your food to help the children and picky eat it. Works great with mashed potatoes and gravy :-)

Great immune boost.

Posted by Reviewer1788256 From California on Mar 22, 2008

I have used Kyolic Aged Garlic Extract for my immune system every winter for the past three. I feel that it really wards off sickness, I work in a school health room so am exposed to all kinds of illness. I usually only feel a little bad, but don't get as sick as those around me, since taking this product. I can't live without it, it is a staple in my cupboard.

Wakunaga - Kyolic, Aged Garlic Extract, Immune Formula 103, 200 Capsules

Posted by Reviewer2910079 From Ohio on Nov 06, 2008

From Ohio This is an excellent product that my family uses when we feel as if an ear or sinus infection is coming on. It has saved us from making a trip to the doctor's office on many occasions. The garlic can be taken daily, year around or for short periods of time just to get the immune system back up so as not to become ill. It is also odorless so no need to fear smelling like garlic. This site has an excellent price for the product you receive. I highly recommend this product.

We Love the Kyolic Immune Formula

Posted by Reviewer1341693 From Hawaii on Apr 19, 2008

If you like tonic mushrooms and want the benefits of Garlic with a little Vitamin-C thrown in, look no further. Allergic attacks, digestive issues, or cold/flu symptoms, we reach for Kyolic 103. We're now in Hawaii and I believe it also keeps those mosquitoes and bugs away!

Marta

Posted by Reviewer2470673 From Florida on Aug 30, 2008

I have been taking it for a very long time, as a cancer patient I can truly recommend it to others like me

Thursday, Apr 17, 2014, 12:01 PST