JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Very Potent

Reviewer2024881により 10 30, 2010 に掲載

This CoQ10 tastes delicious and works really well for my severe heart problems due to Lyme Disease. No other CoQ10 I've ever tried has helped my heart as much as this one.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Seems to help my heart palpitations and is and easy way to dose

annegoggansにより 1 24, 2011 に掲載

It does seem to settle heart issues that I have at night time. Nice to have a liquid to cut down on the handful of capsules that I gulp down.

Great Product

Reviewer1525865により 11 15, 2011 に掲載

Great products - helps with energy in CFS

Great Product!

Reviewer1880141により 7 10, 2009 に掲載

Being on a statin drug means keeping up your levels of Q10. This product makes it easy and convenient to do so.

Vitrol, CO Q10 liquid

ChooseHealthにより 4 03, 2012 に掲載

Wish I had found Vitro, Q10 a long time ago. I feel great and can tell the difference since I started taking this product.

Vitol Q10 200 palatable and easier to take than capsules

Reviewer1347134により 2 17, 2010 に掲載

I have allergies, hiatus hernia, eosophageal stricture and related difficulties. Tablets and capsules are difficult for me. I'm finding this product palatable and far preferable to the capsules I've been using for some time; with this liquid product there is no irritation to my throat or stomach, and one less capsule to swallow.

Feel the difference

Reviewer2862330により 3 13, 2013 に掲載

With the sublingual delivery you can feel the invigorating effect very quickly. One of the best Q10 products I've ever tried. I don't know why this is so hard to find when searching for it. I wanted to order more but forgot what it was called and under multiple searches for coq10 I couldn't find it. At first, I thought it had been discontinued. Finally, I painstakingly searched all of my past orders and found it after an hour. I sometimes wonder why some things don't show-up on key-word searches.

good stuff

Reviewer1826846により 10 22, 2010 に掲載

very tasty, me likie:)

Easy to take.

Reviewer3027350により 7 13, 2012 に掲載

I dislike pills,capsules,tablets.Just a dropper full under the tongue or 1/4teaspoon.Only been using this a few days.Haven't noticed anything yet.Has a nice taste.

Q10 - great stuff

Reviewer1753619により 1 29, 2012 に掲載

Easy to take, doesn't taste too bad...

商品 1 - 10 の合計 12