JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Vitol Egg Protein

Reviewer1123162により Nov 10, 2008 に掲載

I have very picky digestion and this protein is one of the few that gives me no problems. It mixes easily and the taste is satisfactory, but the texture is gritty in water - the only liquid I mix with. I do wonder what the added bee pollen does, but clearly it does not bother my system and maybe it is giving me a boost. I take too many other vitamins to attribute too much efficacy to one product, but one thing is certain - this one is easy on the tum! And I will continue to buy for that fact. Five stars for digestibility, four stars for taste and texture.

Vitol

Reviewer2926775により Feb 01, 2009 に掲載

The best egg protein powder, blends so easily in shakes, cooking and baking.

YUM!!

Reviewer2707144により May 25, 2012 に掲載

Amazing taste and blends so well! I have only ever used whey before but tried this on a whim, and am so glad I did! I will never go back! Excellent stuff!!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Best egg protein powder I have used, hands down!

Reviewer1544942により Mar 13, 2012 に掲載

Like many others that have turned to egg protein powder, I have digestion issues with whey protein so I've had to experiment with alternatives. I have tried 3 egg protein powders and this Vitol option has been the best of the bunch by far! That fact was reinforced this week when I ran out and the local store I usually buy from was out of stock. So I went online to research other options available in stores and came across the Healthy N Fit brand, which is extremely close in ingredients to the Vitol powder. Both use only natural ingredients and have digestive enzymes to aid digestion. The Vitol brand happens to has bee pollen, though, which HnF didn't have. Unfortunately the similarities ended there for me. While the Vitol powder mixes easily in a shaker & tastes truly amazing both in water & milk (with no weird flavor notes or aftertaste), the HnF wouldn't shake smooth for me at all and in fact would glob up, adhere to the shaker grate, and just generally make a mess. I could deal with that I guess, but the taste is miserable to me and I dread drinking it even when I blend it with bananas & peanut butter. Yuck! And on top of that Vitol costs less per serving. I will note that I have also tried Optimum Nutrition's Gold Standard egg protein powder and I would rate that above HnF but below Vitol. It tastes good and mixes well, but has artificial ingredients.

Ok...

MandyEmにより Feb 01, 2013 に掲載

Tastes good, but left my stomach very upset.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Great Ice Cream Vanilla Egg Protein!

BeckySueにより Mar 16, 2015 に掲載

Too bad that this item has been discontinued but Iherb has many other products that are just as good.

Best ever

Reviewer3215685により Jul 27, 2015 に掲載

This was by far the best tasting protein powder I have ever tasted. I would like to know why this quality, best tasting product has been discontinued. I am very disappointed and haven't been able to find a good replacement.

Great service

Reviewer2558030により May 24, 2012 に掲載

haven't tried it yet, but it looks like it is going to be good. I am sure that it will, and iherb is always excellent!

great

5431262725645919329により Jan 24, 2013 に掲載

wonderful taste works great with ff milk or plain greek yogurt!!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

great for dieting and sugar free

Reviewer1425436により Jan 28, 2013 に掲載

Love this product. I need lots of protein; this supplies it for me. I use it with rice milk. It goes great with my Weight Watcher's diet. Love, love, love it!

商品 1 - 10 の合計 52