JA

でもカートが空である必要はありません。
続けてショッピングをお楽しみ下さい。
¥0

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

Vibrant Health, Green Vibrance + 25 Billion Probiotics, Version 14.1, 6.4 oz (181.5 g)

¥2,983
その他のレビュー (1)
並び替え

商品 1 - 5 の合計 10

« 前の | 1 2 | 次のページ »

Did not like the taste, and tested high in arsenic

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

5636599324888301262により Jul 15, 2014 に掲載

I was excited to get Green Vibrance because I needed a whole food supplement in powder form, and I finally found one that was supposed to be good on many levels. However, I couldn't get past the taste. I just really really did not like it. Yes, it's a green product, but I'm just being honest in my review here. I wouldn't buy it again just because of the taste. I also found out today when looking for something with a different flavor, that studies showed that Green Vibrance tested very high in arsenic, reaching above the allowed safe level.

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

Green Vibrance lives up to it's name!

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

5042742982632338059により Jul 21, 2012 に掲載

After only 1 week of using this product I felt a noticeable differece. I have more energy, am more alert and am feeling more upbeat and positive. This is my first time trying a product like this. I have always used the standard over the counter vitamins with whatever medications my doctors prescribe for my asthmatic condition and my mild depression. I am so glad my friend told me about these amazing products and encourage others to try them!!

high energy stuff

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1335006により Jul 31, 2012 に掲載

Great product at a great price. I add a teaspoonful to my morning drink and get all sorts of green benefits and probiotic essentials. I especially like products like this in winter when fresh greens are harder to come by. Seems to be high quality.

Fantastic

Reviewer3119843により Oct 11, 2012 に掲載

As someone low in fruit and vegie diet. this stuff helped save my life!!!!

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

I love this green powder

proinnseasにより Mar 15, 2014 に掲載

It tastes so good and easy to take with water. I also mix little bit Now Foods Vitamin C Crystals with it.

商品 1 - 5 の合計 10