JA

レビューを書く

申し訳ありませんが、この商品は現在、在庫切れです.

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Did not like the taste, and tested high in arsenic

5636599324888301262により Jul 15, 2014 に掲載

I was excited to get Green Vibrance because I needed a whole food supplement in powder form, and I finally found one that was supposed to be good on many levels. However, I couldn't get past the taste. I just really really did not like it. Yes, it's a green product, but I'm just being honest in my review here. I wouldn't buy it again just because of the taste. I also found out today when looking for something with a different flavor, that studies showed that Green Vibrance tested very high in arsenic, reaching above the allowed safe level.

high energy stuff

Reviewer1335006により Jul 31, 2012 に掲載

Great product at a great price. I add a teaspoonful to my morning drink and get all sorts of green benefits and probiotic essentials. I especially like products like this in winter when fresh greens are harder to come by. Seems to be high quality.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Green Vibrance lives up to it's name!

5042742982632338059により Jul 21, 2012 に掲載

After only 1 week of using this product I felt a noticeable differece. I have more energy, am more alert and am feeling more upbeat and positive. This is my first time trying a product like this. I have always used the standard over the counter vitamins with whatever medications my doctors prescribe for my asthmatic condition and my mild depression. I am so glad my friend told me about these amazing products and encourage others to try them!!

I Recommend this Product

Reviewer3038570により Jul 08, 2016 に掲載

This is a Product I will not allow to run out of. Excellent and I do mean Excellent. So very Beneficial in one's Health.

Addicted.

5059034437042596076により Aug 10, 2016 に掲載

I truly recommend this product and I am definitely buying again. Flavor tastes a little like the starbucks green tea frappe. I mix this with soy milk and some blue berries with ice. Also feel a lot more energized and alert after drinking this.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Vibrant Health, Green Vibrance +25 Billion Probiotics, Version 15.0, 6.26 oz (177.45 g) Vibrant Health, Green Vibrance +25 Billion Probiotics, Version 15.0, 6.26 oz (177.45 g)

blurhoneyにより Sep 07, 2016 に掲載

took this for less than a week but i can feel the energy.... even though i didnt have much rest the night before, but i feel really pretty good and energised the entire day after taking this! Even after taking for 15 days, I feel better and more energetic and I go to the loo much easier as well! Skin is looking better and better!

Wonderful Probiotic source

5542317034227218065により Aug 24, 2016 に掲載

Vibrance Green is a great product Its far superior to Green Vibrance Iv used it for years Dissolves easily and is great tasting Product $$ was reasonable and dlvy was Prompt I will buy from iHerb regularly AwesomeAlex!

Love the product.

5631779608609366667により Dec 01, 2016 に掲載

great product and I use this everyday.

So Good for the Body!

5534877742007838023により Jan 20, 2017 に掲載

Best price for this item. I love it ! Thanks

Fantastic

Reviewer3119843により Oct 11, 2012 に掲載

As someone low in fruit and vegie diet. this stuff helped save my life!!!!

商品 1 - 10 の合計 17