JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Great product!

TrueReviewsにより Nov 16, 2013 に掲載

It is a very effective product, it wakes me up before hitting the gym and gives me extra energy. I think the Rhodiola component does the magic, when I run out of the pre workout formula I just pop a Rhodiola pill and my endurance is enhanced. I use Rhodiola by Thorne Research. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

5 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Nice

5557679914130376328により Nov 06, 2013 に掲載

Good effects on exercise.

SUGARY SWEET

Reviewer3090587により Oct 27, 2013 に掲載

It has too much sugar and I will stop using it.

depends on the situation

Reviewer2181267により Mar 12, 2012 に掲載

I found sipping this while working out in the gym extremely helpful in terms of sustained energy level and concentration. I also take this during warmups before a football (soccer) match. Been using this for 2 months now and honestly haven't felt the energetic boost that I am looking for. I still find myself getting tired. I am just comparing myself to when i was younger not taking supplements, to now where i am older still playing at a competitive level. Nonetheless, i dont suffer from any cramps and do find recovery a bit faster. but, then again, i do take other supplements, so that could help as well. i purchased some more and will experiment for a few more months. will update more later. Taste is fine, works well with water.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています