JA

申し訳ありませんが、この商品は現在、在庫切れです.

レビュー | 英語
日本語 (0)
並び替え

didn't know dark chocolates were bitter in taste

marzoqiにより Mar 12, 2015 に掲載

even though it's not my usual sweet chocolate, I came to love and I was having a problem looking for a way to eat maca, this product really is good for having these two ingredients(dark choco and maca). the only problem I see is the price, it is pricy for a 40g bar, the price would be acceptable if it was a 50g bar. I recommend this product. Edit: I wonder why the price got up again, I thought 48$ was good .

Great flavour

4658758440402681522により Mar 18, 2015 に掲載

Pretty expensive but they are delicious. The first time i tried these i didn't like them, it took me a while to get used to the maca flavour but once i did i became obsessed! If they were cheaper i would repurchase again in a heartbeat.

Love

insynergyにより Jun 30, 2013 に掲載

Vega is my all time fave company... love what Brendan is doing for Vegan athletes. These bars are great and make my morning smoothie fab when thrown in to add "choc chips" :). Only downer is the price but have learnt long ago that quality is worth it

Amazing stuff

5453264415586134152により Feb 16, 2013 に掲載

I love this company and the high quality and sustainability of all of their products. A bite of these maca bars has become a twice daily ritual for me for nearly a year.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

very expensive lots of sugar

4844171854253217864により Jan 11, 2016 に掲載

Would recommend, could taste the macs in it but the physical feeling wasn't their.

商品 1 - 5 の合計 5