iHerbは初めての方?

Vega, Maca Chocolate Bar, 24 Bars, 1.4 oz (40 g) Each

¥5,322
¥7,873
¥ 5321.84
Savings of: ¥2,551 (32% Off)
5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews
Reviews 英語
日本語 (0)
Other Reviews (0)

Amazing stuff

Posted by 5453264415586134152 on Feb 16, 2013

I love this company and the high quality and sustainability of all of their products. A bite of these maca bars has become a twice daily ritual for me for nearly a year.

Love

Posted by insynergy on Jun 30, 2013

Vega is my all time fave company... love what Brendan is doing for Vegan athletes. These bars are great and make my morning smoothie fab when thrown in to add "choc chips" :). Only downer is the price but have learnt long ago that quality is worth it

注意: iHerbは、このレビューからの医療請求を暗示していません。 断り書き

didn't know dark chocolates were bitter in taste

Posted by 5753324476920553180 on Jan 24, 2014

even though it's not my usual sweet chocolate, I came to love and I was having a problem looking for a way to eat maca, this product really is good for having these two ingredients(dark choco and maca). the only problem I see is the price, it is pricy for a 40g bar, the price would be acceptable if it was a 50g bar. I recommend this product.