JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Good regenerator

Reviewer2269247により Feb 22, 2012 に掲載

I've heard rumors that this is the best supplement for joints and injuries. It really is effective. Injured his shoulder and the Animal Flex could return to the ideal workout for shoulders. I refer to all who want a cure for injuries.

flex is good

Reviewer1063869により Mar 16, 2012 に掲載

Great stuff, after knee operation I bought one pack and after a month jusing it i feel better!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

The best joint support product.

4644131376858400054により Aug 29, 2012 に掲載

The best joint support product for Power lifters,Bodybuilders, and Athletes. Very recommend it to to each of them.

Veeeeeeeery gooooooooooood!

Petrosにより Nov 26, 2012 に掲載

Its very effective for joint pain.My shoulder was aching when bench pressing and the pain is gone with Flex.Give it a try for 1-2 weeks,and tell for yourself.If you dont see an improvement, you may have a more serious problem,and you must see a doctor.

Awesome

Reviewer2699539により Feb 16, 2011 に掲載

I have only been on it for a month and I can tell u it really works.

i love it

5057111646348395939により Oct 16, 2012 に掲載

i can't feel better without it

The Best

Reviewer2881143により Jan 22, 2014 に掲載

Best Product for Joint Support, is hard to find a more complete

Animal flex

cosmopolitanにより Oct 13, 2014 に掲載

Un produs care este divizat in pungulite a cate 8 pastile, pentru 44 de zile, pentru sanatatea oaselor si articulatiilor. Sunt cam la jumatatea cutiei si pot spune ca se simt deja imbunatatiri, eu avand o discopatie lombara.

great nutrition!

5393583981486947406により Feb 18, 2016 に掲載

I had problems with my left knee last year, and my trainer suggested me to try animal flex. I was taking it for about 2 months and my knee had recovered, now I have no pains in my knee during WODs or jogging.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Good

Reviewer2575461により Feb 19, 2012 に掲載

good supplement for hard training

商品 1 - 10 の合計 37