JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Good regenerator

Reviewer2269247により Feb 22, 2012 に掲載

I've heard rumors that this is the best supplement for joints and injuries. It really is effective. Injured his shoulder and the Animal Flex could return to the ideal workout for shoulders. I refer to all who want a cure for injuries.

flex is good

Reviewer1063869により Mar 16, 2012 に掲載

Great stuff, after knee operation I bought one pack and after a month jusing it i feel better!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

The best joint support product.

4644131376858400054により Aug 29, 2012 に掲載

The best joint support product for Power lifters,Bodybuilders, and Athletes. Very recommend it to to each of them.

Veeeeeeeery gooooooooooood!

Petrosにより Nov 26, 2012 に掲載

Its very effective for joint pain.My shoulder was aching when bench pressing and the pain is gone with Flex.Give it a try for 1-2 weeks,and tell for yourself.If you dont see an improvement, you may have a more serious problem,and you must see a doctor.

Kinda misleading

odereviewsにより Apr 09, 2013 に掲載

Only one pack. Means you need to swallow whopping 8 tablets per day. Yes, this is very effective for those who have knee pains. Package is pretty large, and you need to be careful when you open it, it has very sharp edges. As for those who are looking for a good alternative, you might want to check out Arthi Flex Advance by 21st century health care.

Awesome

Reviewer2699539により Feb 16, 2011 に掲載

I have only been on it for a month and I can tell u it really works.

Side effect for Men

5311654355731545423により Jun 15, 2015 に掲載

It Does the job for taking care of joints But Unfortunately for guys it has a pretty annoying and not so Great side effect. On three separate occasions after taking them for two weeks I would get a severe sharp pain in my groin/testicle area. Almost like you were hit in them. Even after asking a few close friends Who Also use the "Animal" anything , they experienced the same problem... We're all very active and workout regularly so it's a shame they have such a negative side effect

great nutrition!

5393583981486947406により Feb 18, 2016 に掲載

I had problems with my left knee last year, and my trainer suggested me to try animal flex. I was taking it for about 2 months and my knee had recovered, now I have no pains in my knee during WODs or jogging.

The Best

Reviewer2881143により Jan 22, 2014 に掲載

Best Product for Joint Support, is hard to find a more complete

Animal flex

cosmopolitanにより Oct 13, 2014 に掲載

Un produs care este divizat in pungulite a cate 8 pastile, pentru 44 de zile, pentru sanatatea oaselor si articulatiilor. Sunt cam la jumatatea cutiei si pot spune ca se simt deja imbunatatiri, eu avand o discopatie lombara.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 40