JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Nice Aroma & Convenient

alvinlkyにより Oct 05, 2013 に掲載

Convenient & the tea aroma was great, Tea lover will love it.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

The merchandise arrived in excellent condition. No problems.

Reviewer2286648により Sep 03, 2009 に掲載

iHerb didn't do anything wrong so I'll give them the maximum score of 5 stars. As for Uncle Lee Legends of China White Tea, I rate this product with 4 stars. For psychological reasons, I prefer my tea bags inside of airtight, sealed envelopes. Bigelow brand green tea is individually wrapped in airtight aluminum envelopes so I would rate their product with 5 stars. In fairness to Uncle Lee, their price was extremely good (low).

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Great tea at a dirt cheap price!

Reviewer1636153により Sep 04, 2008 に掲載

I'm no tea connoisseur, but I love this tea! Although I have only been drinking white tea for about a year, this ranks with some of the best I have experience! It has great light flavor, and you can't beat the costs!

I love this white tea!

Reviewer2114378により Sep 02, 2008 に掲載

This is some good tea, I drink 4-5 glasses a day. Very yummy!

White Tea

Reviewer2192803により Sep 26, 2010 に掲載

Great flavor, wonderful tea, exceptional value

Delightful tea!

5717154767291041082により Nov 25, 2014 に掲載

I love this tea. I order already not the first time.

Uma delicia!!!

5277797040839144058により Sep 05, 2012 に掲載

Esse chá é uma delicia, muito gostoso, tem um sabor suave. O preco esta excelente, com certeza voltarei a comprar!

Great taste!

Reviewer2426123により Jan 01, 2012 に掲載

Good taste!

Morning Brew

Reviewer2431352により Mar 28, 2012 に掲載

This is a great hot beverage replacement for anyone trying to break away from coffee. The flavor is mild enough [without being dull]to have with or without honey and is great cold too. Added perks: Healthy, glowing skin. Great product, price and online store!

Great White Tea

5237563610162497348により Nov 12, 2012 に掲載

We love this tea that we regularly order online. It tastes great, not grassy like green tea, and it is good for us. The price is also reasonable for the health benefits and service we get!!

商品 1 - 10 の合計 48