JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

A bit too weak

Reviewer3230969により Apr 25, 2016 に掲載

It tastes OK but a bit too weak.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Uncle Lee can keep his tea!

Reviewer2499807により Jan 24, 2014 に掲載

This tea has a very bitter bite to it that I've not experienced with other Oolongs. Even with a second steeping, it has a bitter taste. I do not like bitter teas, so this product is a negative for me. If you like the bitter taste of a strong black tea, and are looking for a slightly milder option, you might consider this Oolong. However, if you like the soft flavor of a good strong green (or other Oolongs), you should stay away from this flavor/brand. I prefer the Wuyi Oolong, Pomegranate Oolong, and Jasmine Oolong available here at iHerb.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Good flavor and easy to drink

Reviewer3026274により Dec 12, 2013 に掲載

The bags make it easy and it has good flavor.

Not my taste

Reviewer1062674により Nov 18, 2013 に掲載

The first time I tasted Oolong tea. Special taste and smell. I did not like it. I'd probably try to drink up what I bought. Maybe I will like it more gradually.

Uncle Lee's Tea

Reviewer3318768により Aug 22, 2011 に掲載

Wonderful tea I have hiatal hernia, this tea does not seem to cause me a problem like some teas that are more acidic, the PH I think is the reason, cource that being said one should always test it because no one is the same and other things I use may prvent it from causing me a problem

Very nice!

Florabelleにより Jun 21, 2011 に掲載

The taste is very good! The only thing is that I actually expected to see full leaves in the bags which isn't the case. Anyway, great tasting tea and I do recommend it!

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Great for weight loss.

Reviewer1707703により Nov 01, 2010 に掲載

Since drinking this tea, I have lost a lot of weight. This brand has been the best thus far.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Great tea

Reviewer2855133により Mar 24, 2009 に掲載

I really liked the Uncle Lee's Tea.

Oolong Tea

Reviewer2953137により Apr 15, 2008 に掲載

Really do like this tea, it has a mild taste, but won't buy it as much since the price is higher than another brand.

商品 1 - 9 の合計 9