JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

uas dds plus

Reviewer2321661により 3 19, 2009 に掲載

this is the best probiotic I have tried. it works very well for my digestive system. many others don't work.

UAS Labs, DDS Plus, Acidophilus, 5 Billion CFU/g, 100 Veggie Caps

Reviewer1800038により 3 20, 2009 に掲載

I've tried many brands of probiotics and I find these work the best for me and of course iherb's price can't be beat.

Great!

Reviewer1980485により 4 17, 2009 に掲載

Good product, good price, fast shipping from iHerb

Good for the Gut!

Reviewer2089964により 3 24, 2011 に掲載

This product is one my family has been using for years. A must in our household. UAS labs is a good company and stands behind their products.

just started on this

Denyseにより 8 28, 2011 に掲載

I just started on this, so a little early to tell how it is working, but so far so good. I alternate it with other probiotics that have DDS1 in them, so I am getting a good variety of strains, and research is now proving that if it doesnt have the DDS1 in it, then there is no sense taking probiotics, as it is a waste of money without it.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

These probiotics really work great!

Ghostpulseにより 7 07, 2012 に掲載

Это отличные пробиотики! Принимала их во время лечения антибиотиками, и у меня не возникло проблем в виде дисбактериоза или прыщей! Эти пробиотики действительно отлично работают! This is an excellent probiotics! I took them during treatment with antibiotics, I don't have no problems in the form of dysbiosis or acne! These probiotics really work great!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Roses really smell like ...

Reviewer2793743により 4 03, 2013 に掲載

Had some stomach crampage the first day or so that I started, but after was fine though did have a few days when I was less regular than before. My pooh doesn't smell anymore, when I leave the bathroom you can't tell which number, so I reckon that can only mean good times for my digestive health ...

very good

4676636100498634370により 9 06, 2013 に掲載

eat 1-2 cap. before breakfast Empty stomach is the key for the full effect. Eat additional 1 cap. before or after enema.

商品 1 - 8 の合計 8