JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

uas dds plus

Reviewer2321661により Mar 19, 2009 に掲載

this is the best probiotic I have tried. it works very well for my digestive system. many others don't work.

UAS Labs, DDS Plus, Acidophilus, 5 Billion CFU/g, 100 Veggie Caps

Reviewer1800038により Mar 20, 2009 に掲載

I've tried many brands of probiotics and I find these work the best for me and of course iherb's price can't be beat.

Great!

Reviewer1980485により Apr 17, 2009 に掲載

Good product, good price, fast shipping from iHerb

Good for the Gut!

Reviewer2089964により Mar 24, 2011 に掲載

This product is one my family has been using for years. A must in our household. UAS labs is a good company and stands behind their products.

just started on this

Denyseにより Aug 28, 2011 に掲載

I just started on this, so a little early to tell how it is working, but so far so good. I alternate it with other probiotics that have DDS1 in them, so I am getting a good variety of strains, and research is now proving that if it doesnt have the DDS1 in it, then there is no sense taking probiotics, as it is a waste of money without it.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

These probiotics really work great!

Ghostpulseにより Jul 07, 2012 に掲載

Это отличные пробиотики! Принимала их во время лечения антибиотиками, и у меня не возникло проблем в виде дисбактериоза или прыщей! Эти пробиотики действительно отлично работают! This is an excellent probiotics! I took them during treatment with antibiotics, I don't have no problems in the form of dysbiosis or acne! These probiotics really work great!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Roses really smell like ...

Reviewer2793743により Apr 03, 2013 に掲載

Had some stomach crampage the first day or so that I started, but after was fine though did have a few days when I was less regular than before. My pooh doesn't smell anymore, when I leave the bathroom you can't tell which number, so I reckon that can only mean good times for my digestive health ...

very good

4676636100498634370により Sep 06, 2013 に掲載

eat 1-2 cap. before breakfast Empty stomach is the key for the full effect. Eat additional 1 cap. before or after enema.

商品 1 - 8 の合計 8