JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

exactly what i needed

Reviewer2588296により Aug 22, 2008 に掲載

due to my son's health issues, (stage 4 colon cancer diagnosis--A kind God has healed him--no cancer cells in blood, Praise His name), this one of many family caregivers neglected to care for "self". I was nearing exhaustion. This liquid yeast product has given me back MY life and energy, it's great. now i can continue to be a blessing to my wonderful children. I will probably reorder. thanks so much. Mrs. M.

Twinlab,Yeast, B Complex Formula

Reviewer1947666により May 01, 2008 に掲載

As a vegetarian, I consume this product daily as a supplement. I am very pleased with it and will order it again.

Happy with product

Reviewer3020816により May 14, 2010 に掲載

After taking this for 3 weeks I felt an improvement in my energy.

Reviewer3103708により Oct 09, 2010 に掲載

This is an execellent product to take as a daily vitamin. It has helped my health for over 15 years. Great for vitality, nail, hair, concentration. I heard a Dr. once say he had documented research on HIV patients great improvement with this medication. Great Price in I herb!

More pallatable than other forms of Vit. B

Reviewer1983305により Jun 01, 2008 に掲載

I got this because I cannot stand the smell of Vit B capsules, & my stomack cannot really handle them. This is a form that is easier to ingest & digest.

Reviewer1860479により Jun 08, 2009 に掲載

The taste takes getting used to, but the benefits for me in terms of increased energy were worth the effort.

Thanks

Reviewer1808067により Dec 27, 2009 に掲載

Very good item

Reviewer1969557により May 27, 2011 に掲載

Very good

Good for Health

Reviewer1533315により Aug 05, 2013 に掲載

Very good supplement for us...in Spain...

商品 1 - 9 の合計 9