JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Twinlab Women's Ultra Daily

Reviewer2818407により Oct 25, 2012 に掲載

TwinLab brand was suggested to me by a nutritional consultant. The Ultra Daily has an abundance of nutrients, and reasonably priced, easy to swallow. I need very few additional supplements. At age 80, I have an abundance of energy. Have been using this supplement long term, highly recommend.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Really like the combination of herbs and vitamins! Twinlab is great!

Reviewer2248925により Feb 13, 2012 に掲載

I really like Twinlab products. I feel really great with the Multivitamin. It gives me what I need. The gelcaps provide a better assimilation by the body. The binders in the hard vitamins don't work well for me. Thank you for a great product at a great price.

Multi

Reviewer1076362により Jul 28, 2008 に掲載

This seems to be the best combo of essential nutrients in one vitamin. Has good amounts of calcium, folic acid and b-vitamins.

Dependable!

Reviewer2378037により Oct 27, 2008 に掲載

I've been taking these dots for a couple of years now. All I can say is they work for me. I'm in my mid-forties and need a shabang now and then. I take them daily in the morning.

Good Multi -

Reviewer1513444により Mar 30, 2009 に掲載

Easy to take and no funny/bad feelings (I'm sensative to medications/supplements - can make me feel sick to my stomach)

nice multi

Reviewer2467665により Sep 27, 2009 に掲載

I like Twin Labs & this is a nice multi for women - gives me energy all day

Love this Vitamin!

Reviewer2153937により Oct 04, 2009 に掲載

I love this vitamin- it meets many nutritional needs specific to women. Thanks for the great price I-Herb.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

good

Reviewer2405479により Oct 21, 2009 に掲載

great product best price

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

The proof is in the nails...

Reviewer2861035により Dec 15, 2009 に掲載

I can tell the biggest difference in my fingernails when I am taking these. Took a different kind for one month and really noticed i difference.

Women's Vitamins

Reviewer2912594により Dec 31, 2008 に掲載

Great product. Good Price and delivered VERY fast! I was very satisfied and would buy from iHerb.com again. Thanks C. Meliet

商品 1 - 10 の合計 27