JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

very good

Reviewer1772256により Mar 20, 2015 に掲載

Very good vitamin. My hair feel much better now.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

good

5206348821790809559により Feb 20, 2015 に掲載

Good to hair & nail problem people

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Great for my nails, not great for my energy level

5231327516411114120により Feb 09, 2015 に掲載

I was recovering from a bad manicure and have noticed a wonderful difference in my nails after taking these vitamins. My nails are strong, healthy and are growing beautifully. I get compliments all the time! As far as my energy goes, I haven't noticed a difference. I'm at the end of the bottle and nada. S/N These vitamins will turn your urine a neon yellow color. Very amusing!

Feels healthier

5693176107859657222により Jul 06, 2013 に掲載

I've been taking this product for more than 6 months. I notice my nails are harder and doesn't break easily.

Helped Me!

Reviewer2816880により Jan 23, 2013 に掲載

I've been ordering from iherb for a few years now and I never thought of ordering vitamins! I had triplets last year, and I am still recovering. It's going on 1 year soon. I started taking these vitamins a month ago, I've lost a little weight, feel great, and my healing process has improved!! The combination of ingredients have helped me heal and feel great!

Twinlab Women's Ultra Daily

Reviewer2818407により Oct 25, 2012 に掲載

TwinLab brand was suggested to me by a nutritional consultant. The Ultra Daily has an abundance of nutrients, and reasonably priced, easy to swallow. I need very few additional supplements. At age 80, I have an abundance of energy. Have been using this supplement long term, highly recommend.

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Really like the combination of herbs and vitamins! Twinlab is great!

Reviewer2248925により Feb 13, 2012 に掲載

I really like Twinlab products. I feel really great with the Multivitamin. It gives me what I need. The gelcaps provide a better assimilation by the body. The binders in the hard vitamins don't work well for me. Thank you for a great product at a great price.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Women Ultra daily vitiamins

Reviewer1290725により Dec 13, 2011 に掲載

Very good

I love twinlab

Reviewer1429643により Dec 12, 2011 に掲載

Ever since I was pregnant with my kids, Twinlab has been the only brand that makes me feel normal, and even better than normal. Kept my nausea at bay during pregnancy, and for an affordable price. This is the regular women's daily I'm now taking since I'm no longer pregnant and don't need their prenatal anymore. Thanks for making a wonderful, affordable product, Twinlab!

multi

Reviewer1662095により Mar 07, 2011 に掲載

Good - just began taking. Want a one a day, instead of 4 tabs a day.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 27