JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

SuperRich Yeast Plus

Reviewer2525973により Aug 29, 2008 に掲載

The added vitamins are a plus. If you are new to using nutritional yeast, search the web for smoothie or drink recipes that include this supplement. There are no sweeteners in this product so my first attempt at mixing it in a smoothie didn't work out very well. Now I include it in a protein shake (almond milk, pineapple juice, lecithin, Grade B maple syrup or honey, vanilla yogurt, etc) and it's one of my favorites. Note... for those with a sensitive nose, (straight out of the bottle) it smells like hay or something a horse would eat. But... again, it adds lots of needed vitamins to whatever you add it to.

Twinlab yeast plus

Reviewer2743883により Jan 28, 2009 に掲載

This is one of the best health food products there is - chock full of minerals and B vitamins. In addition, this particular yeast 'plus' is with the addition of calcium/magnesium. My understanding is that yeast without that is out of balance for humans and should not be used regularly. That is why this product is super important and your price was terrific.

Twinlab SuperRich Yeast

Reviewer3324663により May 30, 2008 に掲載

I have used Twinlab SuperRich Yeast Plus for years and it makes a dramatic difference in my stamina and well being. I have much more energy when I use it. I recently noticed that it had a staining effect on my sink but I am so happy to find that this latest batch is as it used to be and no longer stains my sink (or teeth).

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Good product, not so good packaging.

Reviewer2301273により Dec 01, 2008 に掲載

I've been using this product for years (20), haven't had a flu since I've been using it. I ordered 8 jars, one arrived broken and several others the plastic lids were broken. However the inner seals were intact so I can just recycle the lids from one to the other. iHerb, perhaps doubling the amount of bubble plastic next time and don't forget to protect the tops and bottoms of the jars. Thank you.

Yeast Plus a plus!

Reviewer1653683により Apr 20, 2008 に掲載

I think this product has helped me through back to back chemotherapy, then radiation. I believe that it kept my energy level up throughout these 22 weeks of treatment.

Super Energy from Twin Lab Yeast Plus

Reviewer2114979により Jan 11, 2011 に掲載

Super Energy !!!!. I take two tablespoons of this powder in the morning, with fresh squeezed citrus juice, and have energy that lasts all day. This product is a must for anyone tending toward anemia or needing B vitamin supplementation.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Great all-day energy booster and appetite suppressant

Reviewer2371353により Dec 27, 2008 に掲載

This product is great at boosting your energy all day and suppressing your appetite. But, I can't say much for the taste. The best way to take it I've found is mixing with orange juice.

good yeast

Reviewer2910398により Aug 17, 2010 に掲載

This has 25 mcg of vit B12, 5x the amount found in other yeasts. Tastes fine, too.

Best tasting yeast

Reviewer3046417により Aug 23, 2010 に掲載

I have used this product off and on for most of my life now. I have tried other yeasts, and this is the best tasting. I mix it with tomato juice, which is the way I have found works best for me.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Great prices and service!!

Reviewer2159035により Aug 10, 2009 に掲載