JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

potent stuff

5025573209806366030により Jan 07, 2014 に掲載

its taste is really difficult to swallow,Im not sensitive,but if you need B vitamins with the rest of really good list of ingredients than this is it.Natural,it works.I took it for exhaustion ,i work out a lot.

Excellent service.

Reviewer2962323により Mar 09, 2012 に掲載

The product arrived only days after I ordered it and was exactly what I wanted. That is why I have used iHerb for years, and intend to be a customer for many years to come.

Wow!

Reviewer3260527により Jan 28, 2011 に掲載

I absolutely love this stuff! I put into my daily smoothie and go.

Super Energy from Twin Lab Yeast Plus

Reviewer2114979により Jan 11, 2011 に掲載

Super Energy !!!!. I take two tablespoons of this powder in the morning, with fresh squeezed citrus juice, and have energy that lasts all day. This product is a must for anyone tending toward anemia or needing B vitamin supplementation.

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

great product

Reviewer1325761により Jan 07, 2011 に掲載

Powerful ingridients, just not very tasty.

Excellent

Reviewer1681533により Aug 25, 2010 に掲載

this product is really great, very delicious & an easy way to get good, absorbable vitamin B. I wish it was available in the UK!! However iHerb service is first class & it arrived wonderfully quickly! Many thanks to all concerned. best wishes & enjoy the American Dream!

Best tasting yeast

Reviewer3046417により Aug 23, 2010 に掲載

I have used this product off and on for most of my life now. I have tried other yeasts, and this is the best tasting. I mix it with tomato juice, which is the way I have found works best for me.

good yeast

Reviewer2910398により Aug 17, 2010 に掲載

This has 25 mcg of vit B12, 5x the amount found in other yeasts. Tastes fine, too.

balanced yeast

Reviewer1554304により Apr 01, 2010 に掲載

This is part of morning drink I've made for many years and one of the reasons I believe we Seniors should get our nutrition from food sources.

yeast