JA

Reviewer1049960により Jan 06, 2011 に掲載

great product

Twinlab, Stress B-Complex

Reviewer1203141により Mar 03, 2010 に掲載

This is a product my husband and I like because it seems to energize us when we need it most.

5 Star

Reviewer2497597により Dec 03, 2010 に掲載

A much needed nutrient in our busy stress full lives.

Wow

Reviewer2763945により Jul 12, 2013 に掲載

Please never discontinue this product. It works. It helps me feel more focused and energized. I have taken B-supplements in the past to supplement my vegetarian diet but this is the first one where I can truly feel a difference. THANK YOU!

L. Bennett

Reviewer3044799により Jan 28, 2008 に掲載

Good stuff. Does not have after taste.

Very good

Reviewer3048973により Nov 22, 2011 に掲載

Use it to help me cope with stress. Taking 2 tabs every night. And taking 1 capsule of New Chapter Supercritical stress advantage every morning with food. Very helpful for depression, anxiety and panic attacks. I can handle stress a lot better now. But it took time before i really felt the benefits of taking this supplements. The service/shipping of iherb is excellent! Very satisfied with their service. Keep it up!!!

mixed feelings

5406738091828943533により Oct 31, 2014 に掲載

I like the effect of this product. the ratios are very good for the adrenal fatigue i'm suffering from. But, there's something about the capsule itself that i don't particulary care for, it's kind of robust, thick and tough. not really sure but all i know is that after a few days i didn't feel like taking them anymore and switched to solgar b-complex 100', adding vitamin c and additional pantothenic acid to the mix. now i'm happy

Always great!

Reviewer2886188により Jun 27, 2009 に掲載

I have been using this dosage by Twinlabs for many years. If I lapse a bit of time and take a quick drugstore substitute I can feel the difference. I good tablet, and easy to swallow, although large.

Works like charm