JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

The Better Bs

Reviewer1307963により Jan 18, 2011 に掲載

I have used many other brands and formulations of B vitamins for low-energy and stress management. The first time I used these I felt an immediate surge of energy--not a buzz, but more pep and motivation. I am now able to get through the day without having to nap. I feel more enthusiastic and upbeat. I double up around my monthly to help beat the blues. There is no strange taste or odor and these are easy to swallow. The price is reasonable and the quality is superior. I-herb's delivery is quick and items are well-packaged. Will try other Twinlab supplements. Highly recommend!

Best B complex

Reviewer2839470により May 30, 2011 に掲載

This is the only stress B complex I'll take. I notice when I don't take it. Been a loyal fan for years.

Mr Gary J Johns

Reviewer1977885により Sep 26, 2008 に掲載

I haven't bought from you in a while because I was short of money. Twinlab Stress B-Complex suits my need by being in capsule form and completely dissolves. I have taken pills and caplets that never completely dissolve. This product is reasonable and very good quality.

de-stressing

Reviewer1726187により Jan 08, 2008 に掲載

less stress, more being

Great

Reviewer2460350により Feb 27, 2010 に掲載

Great product

Yeast-Free B Complex

RubiesHealthにより Apr 17, 2013 に掲載

My favorite B complex is Jarrow B-Right but will recommend this for people who are undergoing anti-yeast program. Most vitamin B complex contains yeast-derived B's and are not suitable for people experiencing yeast-overgrowth conditions like candida infection, chronic nail infection, chronic skin lesions, IBS, severe sugar and bread-craving, etc. This is one of the best yeast-free B-complex available at iHerb. You only need to take one capsule, not two. So this bottle goes a long way.

Good for the nerves

GardenCityにより Apr 08, 2011 に掲載

I have a slipped disc and was advised to take supplements such as B-complex to help with the nerves. Have been taking for about 2 weeks (along with a few other supplements including Glucosamine, Chondroitin & MSM) and it seems to help with the nerve sensitivity.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

good

Reviewer1824138により Jan 20, 2011 に掲載

good

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Very good

Reviewer3048973により Nov 22, 2011 に掲載

Use it to help me cope with stress. Taking 2 tabs every night. And taking 1 capsule of New Chapter Supercritical stress advantage every morning with food. Very helpful for depression, anxiety and panic attacks. I can handle stress a lot better now. But it took time before i really felt the benefits of taking this supplements. The service/shipping of iherb is excellent! Very satisfied with their service. Keep it up!!!

Twinlab, Stress B-Complex

Reviewer1203141により Mar 03, 2010 に掲載

This is a product my husband and I like because it seems to energize us when we need it most.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 58