JA

« 前の | 1 2 3 4 5 | 次のページ »

The Better Bs

7 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1307963により Jan 18, 2011 に掲載

I have used many other brands and formulations of B vitamins for low-energy and stress management. The first time I used these I felt an immediate surge of energy--not a buzz, but more pep and motivation. I am now able to get through the day without having to nap. I feel more enthusiastic and upbeat. I double up around my monthly to help beat the blues. There is no strange taste or odor and these are easy to swallow. The price is reasonable and the quality is superior. I-herb's delivery is quick and items are well-packaged. Will try other Twinlab supplements. Highly recommend!

Good for the nerves

GardenCityにより Apr 08, 2011 に掲載

I have a slipped disc and was advised to take supplements such as B-complex to help with the nerves. Have been taking for about 2 weeks (along with a few other supplements including Glucosamine, Chondroitin & MSM) and it seems to help with the nerve sensitivity.

Best B complex

Reviewer2839470により May 30, 2011 に掲載

This is the only stress B complex I'll take. I notice when I don't take it. Been a loyal fan for years.

Mr Gary J Johns

Reviewer1977885により Sep 26, 2008 に掲載

I haven't bought from you in a while because I was short of money. Twinlab Stress B-Complex suits my need by being in capsule form and completely dissolves. I have taken pills and caplets that never completely dissolve. This product is reasonable and very good quality.

Great