JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Twinlab, Mega primrose oil 1300

4686778204713454218により Jan 02, 2015 に掲載

Excellent product, I been using it several years. Price is very, very good comparing with prices back home. Product is very good for females. I using for my monthly period. All Twinlab products are excellent. Thanks iHerb for excellent deal.

the best for mood

Reviewer2221365により Feb 14, 2010 に掲載

Wonderful primrose....I laughed for 2 weeks...great for menopausal moodiness.

very good

Reviewer2264113により Nov 12, 2011 に掲載

I buy it to my wife and she use for a long time.she says its very very good

Primrose for Hair Loss

Reviewer2720683により Feb 02, 2008 に掲載

It really helps with calming down the hair loss and is a permanent part of my routine. I need the mega dose for this and this particular brand really helps.

Good for PMS

uppsalaにより Jan 21, 2015 に掲載

I bought Twinlab primrose after the pharmacist recommended it to me for my problems with the seborrhea. I didn't see a big improvement on my skin, apart the fact that it looked a bit healthier. However, I noticed a big improvement during PMS, I had almost no symptoms of it. The cramping during my period also decreased. So, it's not that helpfull for seborrhea, but it does help a lot for PMS.

good epo

Reviewer1039971により Jan 27, 2010 に掲載

twinlab is an excellent brand and this product is very effective in dealing with PMS - good value too!

Great product

Reviewer1123500により Sep 19, 2011 に掲載

Nothin`to complain- excellent product for dry skin.

Twinlab, Mega Primrose Oil 1300

Reviewer1251033により Jan 15, 2008 に掲載

Taken daily, regulates my female cycle, and alleviates menstrual cramping. Also brightens my daily outlook.

aromatherapyにより Mar 29, 2011 に掲載

I have taken this for one month and it is the best! You can even open up one and use it for face lotion as it is not greasy like some primrose is. It is also good on your scalp and the ends of you hair.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Cheaper than my usual source, helps my neuropathy pain

Reviewer2431431により Feb 18, 2009 に掲載

Cheaper than my usual source, helps my neuropathy pain.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 19