JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Soothing and calming

Reviewer1971676により Feb 19, 2009 に掲載

I take this product once in the morning and the evening. The inositol helps the brain fire it's electrical impulses evenly, and thus cutting down on anxiety. The gaba soothes the brain where anxiety it housed. And I don't know what the B3 does, but I'm sure it is good, because the rest of these types of products are wonderful. I am not using any meds because of their side effects, and this takes their place. Thank you Twin Lab for great products...keep it up!

Gaba

Reviewer1073552により Nov 23, 2009 に掲載

Wow!! Tremendous help with anxiety!!

Awesome for anxiety/blushing

Reviewer2052860により Sep 14, 2007 に掲載

This has helped me immensely with social anxiety and blushing - including blotches that extend down my chest (a form of extreme blushing). I take two tabs before meetings or social events - no sedated feeling - just calm. I added this to my St. John's wort and multivitamin/mineral regime.

Great Product!

Reviewer2324495により Aug 15, 2008 に掲載

as always, a great product - top of the line - and just as reliable service from iHerb! I get great sleep when I take it before bed - refreshed and not groggy when I awake.

Mr Christopher Disney

Reviewer2588008により Jan 12, 2009 に掲載

This product has aided in the conversion of fat to muscle and improved the quality of sleep

Works great for sleep

Reviewer2924494により Apr 25, 2011 に掲載

Really helps my child fall asleep, and stay asleep for the night. At times, he may need two capsules. He really appreciates the capsule size, as the tablet size is large, and difficult to swallow. Great product.

Twinlab, GABA-Plus with Inositol & Niacinamide, 100 capsules

Reviewer2910283により Oct 15, 2008 に掲載

Excellent product for anxiety -probably the best on the market.

Excellent product!!

Reviewer1660849により Jul 08, 2009 に掲載

Do the research, and then find all these great, natural products at iherb that take the place of prescription drugs with huge risk factors and sometimes deadly side effects!! I take this product to sharpen focus, memory and alleviate stress and depression. It's great, feels totally natural, and no side effects!!

Good price and effective

Reviewer3137101により Oct 01, 2009 に掲載

I have insomnia which is worsened by anxiety - It seems to help my insomnia. Good rating for iHerb : excellent service. Thanks.

seems to help me sleep

Reviewer2840390により Dec 02, 2011 に掲載

I seemed to sleep better once I included this supplement in my nighttime regimen. The combination of ingredients is hard to find elsewhere and seems to agree with me. I take 3 at bedtime and often 2 more if I wake up in the middle of the night. Though they are bitter I prefer not to take the capsule, so I open them and put the powder in my mouth and take them with water.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 23