JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Great for avoiding bruising

Reviewer1521648により 10 15, 2013 に掲載

These CITRUS bioflav's strengthen capillaries. I bruise easily when I forget to take 1-2 every day or even every other day.

Aids in vitamin C absorption

philosophicalcatにより 10 10, 2010 に掲載

I take this in addition to vitamin C tablets (1000 mg each time). Before I started doing that, high doses of Vitamin C over time (even containing the relevent flavonoids to aid absorption) resulted in bleeding gums and bruising, which are signs of lack of vitamin C! That condition cleared up when I added bioflavonoids to my daily regimen.

Combine with vitamin C

Reviewer1631849により 7 23, 2013 に掲載

I take this in conjunction with vitamin C crystals. Citrus bioflavonoids really helps in the vitamin C absorption. Great for skin and overall well-being! If this review was helpful to you please click "YES" below. See more reviews on my profile!

too strong

Reviewer1350306により 2 25, 2011 に掲載

These were a little strong for me. I had to break the capsule in half. I know these are so important but the gave me a little gas.

Good for Hemmy's

Reviewer1282693により 6 17, 2011 に掲載

Take enough of these and they will shrink your roid's.

Good product

Reviewer2204237により 4 02, 2012 に掲載

My doctor recommended this to strengthen ocular ligaments after my second PVD.

Good Value

Reviewer2036832により 12 03, 2009 に掲載

My husband has taken bioflavonoids for years to keep macular degeneration at bay - it was on recommendation from an old homeopath - so far, so good - and it has been 25 years at least. Twinlab is a really good value

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Glad to have found just bioflavonoids without any other stuf

Reviewer2209872により 4 04, 2008 に掲載

These are great, the only thing I wish as it was in a powder so you could just mix it with the Sodium Ascorbate and control the amount better. However, this is one of the only brands I could find that was merely bioflavonoids without already having vitamin C with it.

Great Iherb service and products

Reviewer2849359により 10 06, 2010 に掲載

Very potent antioxidants with many health benefits.

Vitamin C with Bioflavanoids

Reviewer1809494により 11 27, 2009 に掲載

This product was recomended to me by my midwife, to prevent that my water brakes before expected (7cm.). I've been taking one daily.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 24