JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

fantastic

Reviewer1377432により Nov 21, 2007 に掲載

I have been taking Cellmins for RLS and it works awesome. Would recommend this for anyone with RLS (also take B-100 and Panthothenic Acid)I can fianlly sleep all night long. Legs do not jump all day or at night.

RK

Reviewer3047614により Nov 02, 2008 に掲載

These are very good to get a combination of both Potassium and Magnesium. It appears that when taking these the Blood Pressure, which recently increased, goes back to an acceptable level. If it is as simple as missing or not having enough Magnesium then this is a wonderful choice and option and considered, according to literature, relatively safe as the doses are less than what are the daily equivalent.

no more muscle cramps!

Reviewer2569455により Jun 08, 2010 に掲載

I take 4 of these a day and finally got relief after years of daily painful muscle spasms in the hands, abdomen, feet and legs.

good product

MikeMemberにより Nov 16, 2009 に掲載

It's difficult to measure the effect of products like this over a short period of time. But this would appear to be one of the best sources of these essential nutrients.

Seem to help leg cramps

Reviewer1385103により May 23, 2011 に掲載

These seem to help with leg cramps.

Excellent formula

Reviewer2184334により Feb 19, 2008 に掲載

I highly recommend this product for the biovailability of nutrients and the price is excellent.

STOP Leg Cramps

Reviewer3324856により Nov 21, 2011 に掲載

I live in sub-tropical Florida. Everyone who lives in the tropics and even the sub-tropics know that the heat and humidity can drain your body's fluids more quickly than you can replenish them with water or even Gator Aid. After a day of trimming trees or fixing fences the cramps would be off the charts. Since I've been on a two/day regimen of Twinlab's CellMins Potassium & Magnesium no more cramps. My wife was so impressed with my results, she takes them as well. The painful nighttime leg cramps that would awaken her are GONE. This product works.

CellMins are the Right Prescription for My Leg Cramps

Reviewer1486548により Feb 22, 2012 に掲載

I have trouble with painful muscle cramps in my legs and feet that that attack me suddenly while I am sleeping. This mineral supplement has completely put a stop to my night cramps. I do careful research and work hard to find the most bioavailable supplements and I haven't been dissappointed in this product. It performs exactly as I had hoped.

the magnesium miracle

alloriginalにより Jul 15, 2013 に掲載

discovering the power of magnesium was, for me, a miracle. For decades I suffered from nearly-debilitating muscle cramps and headaches (those hours-long leg cramps at night--argh!). A friend suggested trying magnesium. I was skeptical, having already tried everything. It worked like a charm! I am now a hardcore magnesium enthusiast, and I recommend it to people on a regular basis. The muscle cramps and headaches are a thing of the past. I haven't been constipated in years, and my blood pressure and resting pulse rate are now those of a healthy teenager. Magnesium is involved in more bodily functions than can be listed here, including bone formation. 2 or three of these may be just what you need, as it was for me. Thank goodness for Iherb! I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

Seem to work well

Reviewer2507428により Feb 08, 2012 に掲載

Sleep has been good and these do seem to have a calming effect when taking several caps. The only downside is the number of caps you have to take (4) to get to 400 mg but I suppose this has to do with the chelation method.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 40