JA

5198170980350495698により Jan 11, 2014 に掲載

Triple AAA

the magnesium miracle

alloriginalにより Jul 15, 2013 に掲載

discovering the power of magnesium was, for me, a miracle. For decades I suffered from nearly-debilitating muscle cramps and headaches (those hours-long leg cramps at night--argh!). A friend suggested trying magnesium. I was skeptical, having already tried everything. It worked like a charm! I am now a hardcore magnesium enthusiast, and I recommend it to people on a regular basis. The muscle cramps and headaches are a thing of the past. I haven't been constipated in years, and my blood pressure and resting pulse rate are now those of a healthy teenager. Magnesium is involved in more bodily functions than can be listed here, including bone formation. 2 or three of these may be just what you need, as it was for me. Thank goodness for Iherb! I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

reliable and easy on stomach

kanacaにより Aug 13, 2012 に掲載

My homeopath m.d. gave me these. I was skeptical. But they're the most gentle and effective I've tried.

@@@@@@@ Reduces Leg Cramps @@@@@@@@

coconutにより Jun 26, 2012 に掲載

Great for leg cramps. It has magnesium stearate, which is used to prevent the product from sticking to machinery during manufacturing. I'm not too thrill about that. The pills are rather large, but I don't have problems swallowing pills. Product comes in a glass bottle so be careful where you store it.

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

CellMins are the Right Prescription for My Leg Cramps

Reviewer1486548により Feb 22, 2012 に掲載

I have trouble with painful muscle cramps in my legs and feet that that attack me suddenly while I am sleeping. This mineral supplement has completely put a stop to my night cramps. I do careful research and work hard to find the most bioavailable supplements and I haven't been dissappointed in this product. It performs exactly as I had hoped.

Seem to work well

Reviewer2507428により Feb 08, 2012 に掲載

Sleep has been good and these do seem to have a calming effect when taking several caps. The only downside is the number of caps you have to take (4) to get to 400 mg but I suppose this has to do with the chelation method.

quality and affordable

Reviewer2586954により Nov 28, 2011 に掲載

a must have with good calcium for proper absorbtion

STOP Leg Cramps

Reviewer3324856により Nov 21, 2011 に掲載

I live in sub-tropical Florida. Everyone who lives in the tropics and even the sub-tropics know that the heat and humidity can drain your body's fluids more quickly than you can replenish them with water or even Gator Aid. After a day of trimming trees or fixing fences the cramps would be off the charts. Since I've been on a two/day regimen of Twinlab's CellMins Potassium & Magnesium no more cramps. My wife was so impressed with my results, she takes them as well. The painful nighttime leg cramps that would awaken her are GONE. This product works.

loosen capsules

Reviewer2264424により Jul 01, 2011 に掲載

a couple of capsules were loosen and powder was spread in the bottle

From Australia

Reviewer1262249により Jun 12, 2011 に掲載

Good value, with both potassium and magnesium in one bottle. Highly recommended.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 40