JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Absorbable Calcium

Reviewer1617936により Nov 24, 2007 に掲載

This calcium product is easy for my body to absorb and I know it is working. I use to get cracked skin between my toes but with regular use of this product, that problem disappeared.

5 stars...........

Reviewer2582051により Apr 14, 2009 に掲載

I have been taking this for at least 15 years. It is the only calcium that agrees with me - very gentle on the system.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

( ( ( ( ( ( ( Juicing is better - I quit taking ) ) ) ) ) ) ) ) )

coconutにより Jun 26, 2012 に掲載

Contains magnesium stearate, which keeps the product from sticking to machinery during processing. I don't like that. I stopped using this calcium since I learned that it is safer to get calcium from a more natural source. I started juicing organic kale, broccoli and spinach and have noticed this is better than supplementing. Bottle is glass so be careful where you store it. Seems that if you do want to use this product that it is priced well on iherb.

works great

Reviewer1487790により Jan 10, 2014 に掲載

especially like the capsule instead of tablets. Goes down so much easier.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

essential for women with osteoporosis

Reviewer1147791により Oct 08, 2009 に掲載

Perfect ratio of calcium to magnesium. Easy to swallow, but drink a lot of water to wash it down to insure that the capsule opens in your stomach, not in your esophagus.

Easy to Digest 5 stars

Reviewer2739104により May 21, 2009 に掲載

I take these before bedtime, They act as a natural sedative for me, along with equal magesium.

Great Product

Reviewer1772730により Oct 13, 2007 に掲載

Excellent no frills product; great strengths of both calcium citrate and magnesium at a very reasonable price.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

This relieves my muscle cramps!!

Reviewer1677159により Apr 01, 2010 に掲載

If you get muscle cramps during the day this may be very benifical. It has helped me!

For My Bones

Reviewer2199321により Oct 14, 2011 に掲載

As insurance I take this supplement for my aging bones. I try to get most of my calcium from my diet. I have no side effects. The combination of calcium with magnesium helps prevent constipation due to the calcium. The calcium citrate is better absorbed vs. the carbonate so I can take a lower dose. The price of this supplement is competitive.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

good

Reviewer2258707により Feb 15, 2012 に掲載

good

認証済の購入

商品 1 - 10 の合計 30