JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!

Reviewer1662241により Jun 30, 2008 に掲載

This is a great product to use after a workout to help increase muscle, but it is beneficial even if you don't exercise. I never eat much protein, so I add this to my diet to remain healthy and have more energy.

Number One

Reviewer2334746により Aug 31, 2009 に掲載

Number One in the liquid aminos

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

No more muscle ache after work-out

Reviewer2556594により Jun 28, 2010 に掲載

I've been using this product since 2 weeks. Easy to consume with a tolerable orange taste. I take 1 spoon before and 2 spoons after work-out, plus 2 spoons before going to bed for recovery during sleep. I hardly feel my muscles ache which was usually happening after work-out days. I believe in the product and I assume I will see better results in a short time.

Safe fuel

Reviewer1864392により Dec 26, 2009 に掲載

This is protein in its safest form. Recommended.

Twinlab Fuel

Reviewer2827787により Jul 19, 2010 に掲載

Great product which I have used for a while now.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

The Best Price Ever On This Product!!!

Reviewer1055227により Mar 28, 2009 に掲載

I have been searching high and low for someone who carried this product at an affordable price, and of course, iHerb.com beat out all of its' competitors, and as a result they received my families' business and our money once again. iHerb.com realizes that the way to stimulate and maintain their financial profits in a time of economic crisis and uncertainty is by making the prices of their products very affordable to everybody, no matter what their income is. Other organizations could learn a thing or two from iHerb.com about how to keep customers coming back, over and over again, through the satisfaction of their consumers' wants, needs and most importantly the fact that they will save a substantial amount of money through buying from iHerb.com.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

another twinlab success story...

Reviewer2858808により Feb 02, 2010 に掲載

it is fast absorbing, works as expected i strongly recommend everybody.by the way i request i herb to add more bodybuilding products and brands to the site

prfect

Reviewer2251564により Jul 20, 2010 に掲載

perfect

Love this stuff

Reviewer1489795により Sep 29, 2010 に掲載

This has helped my daughter gradually regain strength.

best

Reviewer2923973により Oct 06, 2010 に掲載

best amino liquid I have ever used.Thanks iherb!

商品 1 - 10 の合計 35