JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Great Service for Twinings product no longer sold in Australia

4907303209423894065により Feb 11, 2015 に掲載

Have been drinking this looses leaf tea for around 30 years and its withdrawal from the Australian Market was causing much angst (AKA end of wold as we know it). Product was delivered as promised at a very competitive price. The whole process was simple and quick. Heartfelt Thanks to iHerb.com Peter and Stella

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Thank you for stocking this!!

rosanjinにより Nov 29, 2015 に掲載

This is by far our favorite tea. It's a perfect mix of Yunan and Keemum specially blended under the permission of the former Prince of Wales, not the current Prince of Wales. Since the former Prince of Wales is no more (meaning he has moved up the title ladder) they are not allowed to sell this in England anymore. It's only for the International market, and select International market it is. I actually went to Twinings' flagship store in London to ask them to recreate this blend for me. The recipe is a secret not even the professional tea tasters know, and they spent a couple of hours mixing different amounts to get the right flavor balance. I had to make do with buying Yunan and Keemum separately and mixing leaves myself. The novelty wears off very quickly so I am so, so, so happy to get a hold of this from iherb. Fabulous tea!

目前為止最喜歡的純紅茶

5102876181893728573により May 28, 2015 に掲載

不額外添加香料,只是用混合不同種比例的紅茶,就能呈現微微甘甜的氣味~ 不加糖更能品嘗它的好滋味!!!

great tea

4695869947401009032により Aug 13, 2016 に掲載

Love twinnings leaf tea and not available in shops naymore thank you

Excellent tea...excellent service

5479939857142236666により Jun 24, 2016 に掲載

Twinning Prince of Wales Tea is a personal favourite and is no longer available in supermarkets hence our choosing to purchase it through iHerb. I did not hesitate to utilise their service as it had been recommended to me by my daughter who had purchased a range of goods from iHerb in the past and had always found their service efficient and easy.

Great Tea!!

cynthusにより Nov 25, 2014 に掲載

Having slightly aroma, this tea is mild, sweet and smooth. Feel very comfortable when tasting it.

Prince of Whales loose tea

5059497743934770040により Nov 03, 2014 に掲載

This is a new tea to me and I am so happy to have discovered it. It is lovely with a wonderful full soft flavor.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

twinings prince of wales loose tea tin

5541402565477915987により Jan 28, 2014 に掲載

Love... love it exactly what i wanted

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

soft , sweet and orient scant

4687713953052744030により Feb 18, 2014 に掲載

it's little bit of mild for me but good to want something light.

Quick and efficient service

4979690366449720736により Jan 09, 2015 に掲載

Excellent product and quick delivery

商品 1 - 10 の合計 15