JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

OK

Reviewer1901186により Nov 20, 2014 に掲載

Its not that visible even on a fair skin. Would not repurchase

Perfect sun tan

4849214291693879047により Jul 03, 2014 に掲載

Top product. All they promiss this product has. Smooth tan that last for a few day's.

Best Ever!

4620353573161181470により Feb 11, 2014 に掲載

This self tan is amazing!! I have super sensitive skin, so to find some thing suitable it's kind of tough. But I LOVE this product. The color is perfect (brown, but not to dark, if you want that you should try the tropical one). I use it every other morning as a day cream. Overall great buy, will buy again and recommend to all my friends (which I did).

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Natural Look

Reviewer2552630により Jan 03, 2014 に掲載

This is a great self tanner. I am fair skinned and just wanted a little color that looked natural. This is perfect! It is not too heavy or greasy and has a mild, pleasant scent (some self tanners I've tried have a weird smell). I use every couple of nights after washing/exfoliating my face. I can use nightly for a darker color and it still looks natural and there are no obvious lines at the edges of my skin or around the hairline.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Best All Natural Self Tanner

Reviewer1115237により Jun 24, 2013 に掲載

Absolutely LOVE this all natural self tanner. Have been using it for over a week now and am achieving a nice natural tan without the nasty self tanner smell experienced with other products. Additionally love that it goes on clear without a bronze tint that in the past has ruined my sheets! Expensive, but worth the price as just a little goes a long way.

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Love it!

imadoxaholicにより Jun 08, 2013 に掲載

This gives me a natural-looking tan after just one application (I'm very fair). No streaking, no weird orange color and NO fake tan smell and, best of all NO TOXIC CHEMICALS!!! I took one star off because it's so incredibly expensive.

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Wonderful product!

Reviewer1600024により Oct 27, 2012 に掲載

I was very pleasantly surprised when I tried this product. I expected that it would be like everything else and give me a funny color. Boy, what a treat, as this product gives me a golden glow. I only use one application as I do not want to look tan tan, just not pale. It looks completely natural and the ingredients are safe. I definitely recommend this product.

9 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています