JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

works.

Reviewer1704024により Apr 17, 2010 に掲載

Really, the teas work to flush your system. My entire office is using the Triple Leaf Teas now.

It Really Works!

Reviewer1495624により Jan 01, 2010 に掲載

I am on a diet that has me eating very little bulk. This has made my digesting any products a lot more slower. This tea makes it possible to keep things moving along, so to speak. LOL! It is quite tasty! This tea has more of a delicate effect, which is nice compared to some of the other diet teas out there. Bottom line, try this tea. You will not be disappointed! Happy New Year!

Horrible taste

Reviewer3204611により Feb 10, 2011 に掲載

This product may very well work but for my sake that would be because the taste makes me loose my appetite. I have tried several of the other Triple Leaf teas and generally I like them, but this is the exception.

A very nice flavor

Reviewer2715584により Nov 25, 2013 に掲載

This tea has a very pleasant flavor - have yet to find out about the slim results part - but thumbs up on flavor.

really works

5061411838968749330により Mar 26, 2014 に掲載

but a stronger one is the super slimming tea, in the red box.

fast shipping!!!! :-)

5518764574209311197により Dec 09, 2014 に掲載

Wow my package came a day early an I love how the tea taste I will order again from this sight. I will do an up date soon if it make me loss any weight.....

Kim

Reviewer1777470により Feb 02, 2009 に掲載

Works great

Goes down easy

Reviewer2104918により Feb 10, 2009 に掲載

Tastes much better than the usual slim type teas. Not as harsh on your system, either.

Very good, works

4755551443386646470により Jun 11, 2015 に掲載

It works.. I have to pee and .... more. I feel the toxins are coming out

Thinning

Reviewer3281150により Feb 27, 2010 に掲載

US tea has enhanced my digestive process and reduced my bloating

商品 1 - 10 の合計 14