JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Herbal Laxative tea

Reviewer1576762により Nov 30, 2008 に掲載

This tea works very nicely over night. I order it often. I would recommend it if you have constipation problems.

Works!

Reviewer1456788により Feb 27, 2009 に掲載

This works. I have not come across anything else besides this in the market. This also does not have any side effects.

Mild and Effective.

Reviewer2687161により Mar 15, 2010 に掲載

I would definitely recommend this tea to anyone. This is a mild and effective tea.

wasdfds

Reviewer3229694により Dec 09, 2008 に掲載

good

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

it works

Reviewer1868646により Aug 12, 2011 に掲載

I didn't like the taste at all, but otherwise this product is just the best! It does exactly what it promises. The longer you stew the tea bag in the water the faster and the runnier results you are going to get.

The best

Reviewer1636363により Jan 21, 2012 に掲載

This laxative tea really works. My digestion has been so much better after I started using this tea, and I'm definitivly buying it again.

Triple Leaf Tea, Herbal Laxative Tea

Reviewer2529012により Feb 21, 2012 に掲載

I Love this Product....the tea is pleasant in taste, and does it's over night promise of delivery in the morning. I would recommend this Product to anyone that is in need for a "Smooth-Working" Laxative

Good quality

Reviewer1816806により Sep 07, 2013 に掲載

It's a senna based laxative, I liked it as it doesn't caose stomach pains and helps with bowel movements when you need some extra help

great product

Reviewer1637107により Apr 26, 2008 に掲載

this is a great tea and i really like it. as far as the taste goes it's not that great , but it is still a great tea and i will consider getting some more for myself and for my family :)

Excellent ..

Reviewer2394286により Aug 29, 2008 に掲載

I use this tea in conjunction with the "Triple leaf tea Detox"..This tea does just what it is suppose to do..I will buy this tea again in the future..I must also say that I appreciated the quick service and delivery that I received..I am happy..

商品 1 - 10 の合計 52