JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Herbal Laxative tea

Reviewer1576762により Nov 30, 2008 に掲載

This tea works very nicely over night. I order it often. I would recommend it if you have constipation problems.

Works!

Reviewer1456788により Feb 27, 2009 に掲載

This works. I have not come across anything else besides this in the market. This also does not have any side effects.

Best of I've used.

5736237834519320594により Jan 11, 2016 に掲載

I've tried many products over the years and most either do nothing or leave me wondering if I dare leave the house in case I can't make it to the bathroom in time. I take this product at night before bed and can guarantee I'll go as soon as I get up. After 30 years of constipation, this is the best and most gentle product I've ever used.

Effective

4715906249088193644により Apr 13, 2016 に掲載

Effective for easing constipation and that the taste is not bad compared to other brands of laxative tea

Mild and Effective.

Reviewer2687161により Mar 15, 2010 に掲載

I would definitely recommend this tea to anyone. This is a mild and effective tea.

wasdfds

Reviewer3229694により Dec 09, 2008 に掲載

good

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

it works

Reviewer1868646により Aug 12, 2011 に掲載

I didn't like the taste at all, but otherwise this product is just the best! It does exactly what it promises. The longer you stew the tea bag in the water the faster and the runnier results you are going to get.

The best

Reviewer1636363により Jan 21, 2012 に掲載

This laxative tea really works. My digestion has been so much better after I started using this tea, and I'm definitivly buying it again.

Triple Leaf Tea, Herbal Laxative Tea

Reviewer2529012により Feb 21, 2012 に掲載

I Love this Product....the tea is pleasant in taste, and does it's over night promise of delivery in the morning. I would recommend this Product to anyone that is in need for a "Smooth-Working" Laxative

Good quality

Reviewer1816806により Sep 07, 2013 に掲載

It's a senna based laxative, I liked it as it doesn't caose stomach pains and helps with bowel movements when you need some extra help

商品 1 - 10 の合計 53