JA

レビューを書く
レビュー | 英語
日本語 (0)
並び替え

Best 'American' Tea Brand by far.

Reviewer1241730により Jan 29, 2011 に掲載

This is tea done right. I have tried every single tea brand available over the counter and most of them have weird bitter after taste. This is a great tasting tea and I purchased 5 boxes. I drink about 2 cups a day. This is a great product, offered at a great price and it's healthy. You can't beat that. Also the "Jasmine" Green Tea by Triple Leaf is also good. It has a nice calming aroma of the Jasmine Leaf. Also taste the same as this decaf tea. No bitter after taste! Since the Triple Leaf Brand isn't widely available at my Local Supermarket, I gave iHerb a shot and they delivered! Very fast shipping and I will be back for more.

Triple Leaf Tea, Decaf Green Tea, 20 Tea Bags

Reviewer2354967により Jan 31, 2012 に掲載

Excellent! Does not have bitter taste.

great tasting

bbchrisにより Jun 07, 2014 に掲載

When I want green tea in the evening without any caffeine, thank goodness for these teabags. Excellent tasting too.

excellent!!!

Reviewer2001707により Feb 06, 2015 に掲載

Simply excellent!!! No caffein, nice taste and a lot of benefits of green tea. My husband is taking it as main hot drink for two years now because of his condition, and he is very happy.

BEST GREEN TEA IN A BAG!

5018481507802035207により Nov 20, 2015 に掲載

IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A DECAF GREEN TEA THAT ACTUALLY IS FLAVORFUL AND STRONG....THIS IS IT!I HAVE SEARCHED AND TRIED MANY DIFFERENT COMPANIES FOR THIS EXACT TEA. THANK YOU 'TRIPLE LEAF TEA' FOR FULFILLING MY EXACT NEEDS.

Smooth and soothing

Reviewer1752904により May 07, 2011 に掲載

I love this tea! I used to order the NOW decaf gree tea until it was discontinued. This is a perfect replacement. It's a gentle tea that doesn't have any bitter tinges in taste. I drink it most evenings to help me unwind at the end of the day.

Best tea going

Dilynnにより Nov 11, 2011 に掲載

I really love the taste of this tea. It is the only green tea I drink. Green tea is such a healthy beverage I would not want to be without, so to find a brand that tastes so good is a real plus for me.

best

Reviewer3310272により Dec 29, 2011 に掲載

tastes best and keep antioxidants full explanation on package

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Good

juniperにより May 15, 2013 に掲載

Nice tea.

G Tea

Reviewer2070836により Jan 01, 2014 に掲載

OK Wish you sold Harmony brand white tea.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 11