iHerbは初めての方?

Other Reviews (2)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Fantastic Product!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1018319 on Nov 11, 2009

I have referred all my friends to these teas, even my partner has started drinking this tea. But if you are looking for something that works and is natural this is the product for you. Excellent product and excellent service from iHerb. Since I started using iHerb, I can say that they are very reliable, have great customer service. I highly recommend iHerb!

注意: iHerbは、このレビューからの医療請求を暗示していません。 断り書き

Trim-Maxx, A Premier Oriental Herbal Dieter's Tea(Lemon Twist)

Posted by Reviewer2884219 on Mar 09, 2010

I have been using this tea for over 20 years but have been unable to find it in my area. There use to be a HealthFood store that carried it but they went out of business. I was elated to find the actual brand I used back then. Thank you for the timely manner in which I received my order. You now have a new client!! Anita in Maryland

Love It!

Posted by Reviewer1392231 on May 11, 2010

I was buying a tea similar to this online for a lot more money. I saw this on iherb and since it had good reviews I decided to try it. I like it even better than the one I was using.

This stuff really works.

Posted by Reviewer1486600 on Jun 01, 2010

What I now do is make a big batch of it and keep it in the refridge. You can drink hot or cold. Here is the ratio since it is so powerful. Use 5 regular tea bags of your choice and 1 of these. Brew about 1 gallon of water, sweeten and throw in the refridge. Keeps you going, taste great, and my company likes it too.

great product

Posted by Reviewer2143679 on Jul 11, 2010

great product for people who just need to loose some weight and than take a break off the tea. Like all products it should not be a premanent way to clean your system, one must take a break.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »