JA

その他のレビュー (0)
並び替え

商品 1 - 5 の合計 7

« 前の | 1 2 | 次のページ »

Electrolyte Stamina saved me from major leg cramping!!!

Reviewer1969092により May 31, 2010 に掲載

I love Trace Minerals Research, Electrolyte Stamina because before I used it I would get horrible cramps in the muscles in my legs. Since using it I get sore when I exercise too much, but I never get those horrible "knot you up" leg cramps any more. Also, I don't drink caffeine at all and these little dynamos give me energy too!

I take them everyday

Reviewer1534585により Jul 03, 2010 に掲載

I have Celiac Disease and take these everyday. They help replace the electrolytes I lose daily without all the sugar, artificial flavors and colors of sports drinks. I highly recommend them for anyone who loses electrolytes, whatever the cause.

Works well

Reviewer1154704により Jul 15, 2011 に掲載

These are the first electrolyte tablets I've tried so I have nothing to compare them to, but they sure do help my cramping! I'm training for an ultra and live somewhere very hot and humid and before I got these, I'd cramp up after an hour or two no matter how much water I drank. I take them before, during and after long runs.

Excellent source of Electrolytes

Reviewer2604356により Aug 11, 2011 に掲載

My husband works outside everyday in heat in excess of 100 degrees. These along with water keep him able to work all day without feeling sick. Trace Minerals makes an excellent product.

Excellent product

Reviewer1629536により May 25, 2010 に掲載

These tablets are great for keeping cramps away during extended workouts. They seem to work better than the original formulation and the original formulation was pretty good to begin with.

商品 1 - 5 の合計 7