JA

1 つ星
レビュー | 英語
日本語 (0)
並び替え

Electrolyte Stamina saved me from major leg cramping!!!

Reviewer1969092により May 31, 2010 に掲載

I love Trace Minerals Research, Electrolyte Stamina because before I used it I would get horrible cramps in the muscles in my legs. Since using it I get sore when I exercise too much, but I never get those horrible "knot you up" leg cramps any more. Also, I don't drink caffeine at all and these little dynamos give me energy too!

I take them everyday

Reviewer1534585により Jul 03, 2010 に掲載

I have Celiac Disease and take these everyday. They help replace the electrolytes I lose daily without all the sugar, artificial flavors and colors of sports drinks. I highly recommend them for anyone who loses electrolytes, whatever the cause.

Works well

Reviewer1154704により Jul 15, 2011 に掲載

These are the first electrolyte tablets I've tried so I have nothing to compare them to, but they sure do help my cramping! I'm training for an ultra and live somewhere very hot and humid and before I got these, I'd cramp up after an hour or two no matter how much water I drank. I take them before, during and after long runs.

Excellent source of Electrolytes

Reviewer2604356により Aug 11, 2011 に掲載

My husband works outside everyday in heat in excess of 100 degrees. These along with water keep him able to work all day without feeling sick. Trace Minerals makes an excellent product.

Good replenish of electrolytes

5729890510406560349により Apr 01, 2016 に掲載

I love that this helps to replenish loss of electrolytes due to intense exercising without the added sugar and stuffs like those electrolyte drinks out in the market.

Excellent product

Reviewer1629536により May 25, 2010 に掲載

These tablets are great for keeping cramps away during extended workouts. They seem to work better than the original formulation and the original formulation was pretty good to begin with.

Great

Reviewer3361378により Mar 15, 2011 に掲載

Tastes of the sea when the tablet is in your mouth, which was unexpected. May cause wet stools, so start slowly.

good potency

Reviewer2578417により Mar 31, 2011 に掲載

the stongest potency of electrolytes that i found, however wish it was abit cheaper as 6 tablets per serving doesnt get you too far

商品 1 - 8 の合計 8