JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Can't really tell

Reviewer2033449により Sep 17, 2014 に掲載

if it works or not yet...

Jodintarpeeseen

Kilppariにより Oct 27, 2012 に掲載

Tutustuttuani jodista kertoviin teksteihin, tulin siihen tulokseen, ettá enemmánkin jodia voisi saada. Esim. 500mcg (mikrogrammaa, ei siis milligrammaa!) páivássá on turvallinen annos. Japanilaiset saavat jodia jopa milligrammoja páivássá. Támá oli lugolin jodia edullisempi vaihtoehto, ja jodia saa 1,8mg jokaisesta tipasta (sekoitetaan veteen). Koska se on hieman enemmán kuin tarvitsen, mittaan 1 dl vettá, sekoitan tipan siihen ja mittaan siitá sopivan máárán. Náin ollen 10ml:ssa on 0,180mg eli 180 mcg jodia. Olisin antanut tuotteelle muuten neljá táhteá, mutta yksi táhti tippuu siitá;, ettá annosta joutuu hieman sáátámáán, mutta se on enemmánkin ainemuodon vika, ei nimenomaisesti támán tuotteen!

4 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Seems to be Effective

5684953551297189242により Jun 22, 2012 に掲載

I'm trying this product for the first time and, though it seems to be effective, would try it for several months to have a better sense of how useful it is (compared to Lugol's).

Okay

Reviewer3184869により May 27, 2011 に掲載

It was okay but I discovered kelp was better.

Could use more info

Reviewer3103877により Mar 07, 2011 に掲載

When I purchased the Losol bottle, I knew I was taking a chance, since there was no information regarding the amount of Iodine included. The only hint given was that it was "Iodine in its highest potency." Upon receipt, discovered that each drop included only 1830mcg... much less than other solutions. Only means that I'll be going through this 1oz bottle much quicker than I anticipated.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

To soon to know for sure

Reviewer2927547により Jan 27, 2011 に掲載

I bought this to take for thyroid problems. I am not sure yet how good it is or not. I'll find out when I go for my follow up visit with the Dr. next month.

Having been using product

Reviewer2723321により Dec 22, 2010 に掲載

I have been taking drops of TPCS every day but so far have not noticed any improvement. Perhaps it just takes longer THak you!!

Reviewer3342195により Dec 19, 2010 に掲載

I like this product but, truthfully have not felt much of any results from adding this. I'm going to give a higher dose of the pill form a try for a while. I do drink this with a bit of juice and the liquid vit C and it is really not bad taste to drink.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

May need more time

Reviewer2467114により Oct 26, 2010 に掲載

I started the drops about a week and a half ago, so I still may need more time for my cold fingers and toes and my low energy to reverse. Its tasteless and I have not experienced any ill effects from this.

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Iodine seems like a good idea

Reviewer2085750により Jul 25, 2010 に掲載

For the past few years I have been coping with low glandular funciton (adrenal, pituitary and thyroid). I had encoutered information recommending iodine, though I was a little afraid. I met a Vit D expert on YouTube, the one who recommended iHerb, who mentioned iodine again. After carefully reviewing the information online and checking out the price, I bought and started using this as well as fish oil, chromium picolinate and Mental Edge. I have felt a little more energy, capacity to cope with stress and emotional balance. It is hard to tell exactly what is working yet I will continue with iodine. I do recommend doing your own research as this seems good for some folks and bad for others. I have read on the Curezone forum this can be applied topically for skin fungus, so I am trying that today and will post updates.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 16