JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Fantastic!!

Reviewer1843247により Jan 29, 2012 に掲載

I started taking Dragon Herbs, Tonic Alchemy when I lived in Tucson and had a local supplier. Was so glad to find that you had them available here at iHerb.com. I cannot say enough about this product - my entire cellular stucture is improved (was being monitored by a doctor), my skin is improving, my hair color is coming back, my energy levels are up and the list goes on.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Great product and service!!!!

Reviewer3259478により May 01, 2011 に掲載

I have been using this product for exactly a year now. I can't say that it tastes great but it is not bad either. I am not sure that I can say that I feel energy for hours but I can definitely say that I have lost 25 pounds on it since I am not hungry for many hours. I stopped drinking caffeine and don't have any cravings. I also lost my constant heart burn and my stomach pains. Wonderful product, fast shipping with iherb.com. I recommend it to all my friends.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

I like the taste, but not sure about the cost

Reviewer2767934により Jan 29, 2010 に掲載

Like many on this site, I have tried my fair share of green powders. Taste wise, this one is a bit different. You get the stevia sweetness with the greens, but a definite herbal flavor comes through as well. Not surprising, since this product, as far as I can tell, is trying to be a super greens plus herbal tonic with more emphasis on the herbal tonic than other brands. I like the ingredients, actually do like the taste, and it seems to give me a boost each day. However, at close to twice the cost compared to Amazing Grass and other products I consider to be of high quality, it may be hard to justify continuing to use it.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Great product and excellent service!

Reviewer2297411により Jun 27, 2010 に掲載

I am now using Tonic Alchemy every morning in my smoothies. I blend it with blueberries, banana, soy milk, and sometimes yogurt. It's delicious, and you won't believe the energy boost until you try it yourself. It's totally safe and all natural. It's all I need in the morning. I no longer am dependent on coffee and multivitamins-- this tonic has it all. I highly recommend both this product and Iherb.com service. I will continue to purchase from Iherb, and I will re-order Dragon herbs, Tonic Alchemy. Thank you.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Tonic Alchemy is the best!

celestialleoにより Nov 09, 2010 に掲載

I've used many good greens products over the years, but tonic Alchemy, with over 10 supertonic Chinese herbs, is head and shoulders above them all! I like it plain--just shake it up with about 4 ounces of water and take it as my vegetables for lunch. I can feel the energy for hours!

Excellent Tonic

Reviewer1703320により Dec 09, 2010 に掲載

Relatively easy to mix, decent tasting and great for energy.

Great service

Reviewer1048330により Oct 07, 2010 に掲載

I was very pleased with the fast service and cheaper shipping cost to purchase this product. Cheaper than buying directly from Ron Teagarden's.

Good Energy

Reviewer3137954により Jul 18, 2011 に掲載

My husband drinks this in the morning in place of coffee or other stimulants. He often works 10-15 hour days. His increased stamina is quite noticeable. Excellent product.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Be very careful using this if you are allergy prone and food sensitive

5519270808374319820により Jan 08, 2013 に掲載

My skin itched severely after consuming this and had to take an allergy tablet to stop the itching. If you are prone to allergies and food sensitivity, I would suggest taking a lower dose ( 1/2 scoop or less). It's still too early to tell if it is helping me, and I'm not sure how effective it will be now since I can only take half the recommended dosage at a time.

Good taste, good ingredients

Reviewer3085277により Sep 05, 2012 に掲載

Really really excellent product. Container is too small for $43+. Would consider consuming this faithfully if it was 50% cheaper.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 29