JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Great

5070656386916811395により May 03, 2016 に掲載

Good taste, I could feel the effect and I'm pretty fit and don't usually feel products like I use to. I wouldn't use it everyday if your in a good state of health already. But you can add it to a protein shake as extra or just alone. Good flavor to it so play with it.

Tonic Alchemy

Reviewer1190148により Apr 08, 2016 に掲載

Pure energy, pure multivitamins.I will order it again and again.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Great option for those who are busy

5668863833670029247により Mar 21, 2016 に掲載

You get a lot of goodness in one scoop. Feel energized and mentally clearer within 20 minutes. Consider testing and replacing coffee with this, or at least balance out the acidity of the coffee with this. P.S please click the yes button if you found this review helpful. Love you. Thank you!

Tonic Gem

CellRejuvenatorにより Nov 15, 2015 に掲載

this is a high end superfood blend quality ingredients with no fillers great tasting,you get what you pay for. I take this in a smoothie in the morning and afternoons. Insurance policy to keep the immune system strong.

Excellent Product

bakairuにより Feb 12, 2015 に掲載

Quite possibly the best green powder out there, however the price is a bit steep for my liking. I would be drinking this regularly if it was not so expensive. That being said, it does everything it says, tastes sweet not bitter, and I felt great the duration I was taking it. Price aside, I highly recommend this product or anything by Dragon Herbs for that matter.

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Dragon Herbs

4985636783252929663により Nov 11, 2014 に掲載

Pas trop mal comme produit du type multi-vitamine en poudre. Je le trouve intéressant compte tenu du tarif au vu de la quantité d'ingrédients. De sa texture, il se mélange bien et touillant énergiquement et au goût, il ressemble à un mélange d'herbe dont l'odeur tendrait vers la spiruline... 4/5 car les effets ne durent jamais longtemps...

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Brilliant product for energy, balance & recovery

4891890158136804463により Mar 19, 2014 に掲載

Highly recommend this for anyone wanting to increase energy, sleep better and build healthy blood. My husband and I both take it in our smoothie. I just gave birth and despite obvious sleep deprivation, I feel pretty amazing. I did not take it whilst pregnant but checked with a senior herbalist at dragon herbs that it is ok when breastfeeding. Currently take about 2/3 recommended dose. I'm no longer anemic, people say I'm looking well, have a positive mood and it helps me to get by without coffee. Also, it's a good "back up" if you don't have a perfect diet on one of those horrid zombie days with a newborn baby! I must note that I also take other recommended dragons herbs formulas - so I think they all contribute to good health. Thank you so much Ron & iherb for selling such a great product and making it easily available to us in Australia! We continue to be loyal customers.

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Dragon Herbs Tonic Alchemy Review - Great Product

4786100897712269714により Feb 22, 2014 に掲載

I love this product. It gives me and my partner so much energy when he take it. I mix it with either orange, grape or blackcurrant juice and it tastes really nice. It's got so much great stuff in it. It's fabulous. Really awesome that so many great superfoods and superherbs are combined into one product.

GREAT

5126261692270445286により Jan 31, 2014 に掲載

Excellent for digestion

Good supplement

4769819177850363651により Nov 15, 2013 に掲載

This is a very nutritive supplement : however the taste was a bit distasteful for me because of the sweetness. Other than the sweetness this has a lot of chlorophyll and green vegetables. If they make it in two forms ; one sweet and one without sweet additives I would buy it all the time to replace some of my meals.

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています