Dragon Herbs, Tonic Alchemy, Ultimate Superfood Blend , 9.5 oz (270 g)

¥ 5907.62
Reviews 英語
日本語 (0)
Other Reviews (0)

Fantastic!!

Posted by Reviewer1843247 From California on Jan 29, 2012

I started taking Dragon Herbs, Tonic Alchemy when I lived in Tucson and had a local supplier. Was so glad to find that you had them available here at iHerb.com. I cannot say enough about this product - my entire cellular stucture is improved (was being monitored by a doctor), my skin is improving, my hair color is coming back, my energy levels are up and the list goes on.

注意: iHerbは、このレビューからの医療請求を暗示していません。 断り書き

I like the taste, but not sure about the cost

Posted by Reviewer2767934 From Pennsylvania on Jan 29, 2010

Like many on this site, I have tried my fair share of green powders. Taste wise, this one is a bit different. You get the stevia sweetness with the greens, but a definite herbal flavor comes through as well. Not surprising, since this product, as far as I can tell, is trying to be a super greens plus herbal tonic with more emphasis on the herbal tonic than other brands. I like the ingredients, actually do like the taste, and it seems to give me a boost each day. However, at close to twice the cost compared to Amazing Grass and other products I consider to be of high quality, it may be hard to justify continuing to use it.

注意: iHerbは、このレビューからの医療請求を暗示していません。 断り書き

Great product and excellent service!

Posted by Reviewer2297411 From Oregon on Jun 27, 2010

I am now using Tonic Alchemy every morning in my smoothies. I blend it with blueberries, banana, soy milk, and sometimes yogurt. It's delicious, and you won't believe the energy boost until you try it yourself. It's totally safe and all natural. It's all I need in the morning. I no longer am dependent on coffee and multivitamins-- this tonic has it all. I highly recommend both this product and Iherb.com service. I will continue to purchase from Iherb, and I will re-order Dragon herbs, Tonic Alchemy. Thank you.

注意: iHerbは、このレビューからの医療請求を暗示していません。 断り書き

Tonic Alchemy is the best!

Posted by celestialleo From Canada on Nov 09, 2010

I've used many good greens products over the years, but tonic Alchemy, with over 10 supertonic Chinese herbs, is head and shoulders above them all! I like it plain--just shake it up with about 4 ounces of water and take it as my vegetables for lunch. I can feel the energy for hours!

注意: iHerbは、このレビューからの医療請求を暗示していません。 断り書き

Great product and service!!!!

Posted by Reviewer3259478 From New York on May 01, 2011

I have been using this product for exactly a year now. I can't say that it tastes great but it is not bad either. I am not sure that I can say that I feel energy for hours but I can definitely say that I have lost 25 pounds on it since I am not hungry for many hours. I stopped drinking caffeine and don't have any cravings. I also lost my constant heart burn and my stomach pains. Wonderful product, fast shipping with iherb.com. I recommend it to all my friends.

Thursday, Apr 17, 2014, 12:01 PST