JA

1 つ星
レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Reviewer3004807により Jul 10, 2013 に掲載

my son (almost 4 y/o) likes it. teeth are clean.

as u konw

Reviewer2193140により Sep 08, 2013 に掲載

it's good~!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

good

kisskisにより Sep 18, 2013 に掲載

my son likes this toothpastes.

Natural flavor and taste

5700373921781718445により Sep 30, 2013 に掲載

This is the 2-nd tube i ordered. My 5-year-old kid likes it very much. The tube is quite big. The taste and flavor seem to be natural.

she said good!

miracleにより Oct 31, 2013 に掲載

my 7 y.o. girl says this is good, the first paste she likes, so I love it now!

Awesome!

5581279642994005117により Nov 12, 2013 に掲載

My 3 yr old son loves the smiley strawberries on the tube and willingly heads to the toilet to brush his teeth twice a day. I never had to spend eternity coaxing him to brush his teeth again after switching over to this (He was previously using First Teeth Baby Toothpaste). Am stocking up on this, and getting the fluoride free one for my 22 months old as well!

5473543773342659890により Jan 16, 2014 に掲載

OK

5121681582747478599により Jan 28, 2014 に掲載

OK

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

My kids love this stuff!

Reviewer3284958により Feb 18, 2014 に掲載

My kids love it and never balk about brushing, and I love that it's flouride free!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

My gums are happy; dentist is happy

Reviewer1846252により May 21, 2014 に掲載

I am an adult using this children's toothpaste. I use it because my mouth protests if I use normal toothpaste -- with all its chemicals -- more than once a day. This stuff avoids exposure to irritant chemicals. A slight inconvenience is that it lacks the body of standard pastes so quickly disappears into the saliva. Spreading a blob around at the start of brushing does not work: I apply little and often. I use it twice a day and my dentist and hygienist are very happy with my mouth! I much prefer the very slight strawberry flavour to mint, and food and drink taste good immediately after brushing with this paste. I live in the UK and used to buy this paste locally, but all wholesales have stopped importing it, hence the need to order from iHerb.

商品 21 - 30 の合計 45