JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Kid's favorite

yflournoyにより Mar 02, 2012 に掲載

yummy and good for the teeth.

Great!

honestreviews1により Apr 23, 2013 に掲載

My daughter loves this. This is the only toothpaste she wants to use. The sweetness is just right. Other toothpastes are too sweet for her. She now looks forward to brushing her teeth.

new tube

Reviewer1438556により Aug 30, 2011 に掲載

We have been using this toothpaste for some time and have always liked it. The one thing that was kind of a pain to deal with was the metal tube that the paste was in, but now we really like the new packaging.

ok

5444525653072448691により Apr 15, 2015 に掲載

ok

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

good

Reviewer2724346により Sep 27, 2011 に掲載

good

認証済の購入

Kids love it!

julynkにより Feb 17, 2013 に掲載

Dentist recommended that we use a fluoride toothpaste after we discovered a tiny cavity in my 4-yo's incisor. This is one of the few organic options available.

first fluoride trial

4735606744260144183により May 18, 2016 に掲載

After years of using fluoride free, we are now trying to include as my one of my children has had severe decay. It's great to have a fluoride version in a brand we loved before

Reviewer3004807により Jul 10, 2013 に掲載

my son (almost 4 y/o) likes it. teeth are clean.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

My gums are happy; dentist is happy

Reviewer1846252により May 21, 2014 に掲載

I am an adult using this children's toothpaste. I use it because my mouth protests if I use normal toothpaste -- with all its chemicals -- more than once a day. This stuff avoids exposure to irritant chemicals. A slight inconvenience is that it lacks the body of standard pastes so quickly disappears into the saliva. Spreading a blob around at the start of brushing does not work: I apply little and often. I use it twice a day and my dentist and hygienist are very happy with my mouth! I much prefer the very slight strawberry flavour to mint, and food and drink taste good immediately after brushing with this paste. I live in the UK and used to buy this paste locally, but all wholesales have stopped importing it, hence the need to order from iHerb.

as u konw