JA

レビューを書く

申し訳ありませんが、この商品は現在、在庫切れです.

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Good

5277483302034183827により Jul 03, 2015 に掲載

Good

認証済の購入

Awesome!

5581279642994005117により Nov 12, 2013 に掲載

My 3 yr old son loves the smiley strawberries on the tube and willingly heads to the toilet to brush his teeth twice a day. I never had to spend eternity coaxing him to brush his teeth again after switching over to this (He was previously using First Teeth Baby Toothpaste). Am stocking up on this, and getting the fluoride free one for my 22 months old as well!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

My gums are happy; dentist is happy

Reviewer1846252により May 21, 2014 に掲載

I am an adult using this children's toothpaste. I use it because my mouth protests if I use normal toothpaste -- with all its chemicals -- more than once a day. This stuff avoids exposure to irritant chemicals. A slight inconvenience is that it lacks the body of standard pastes so quickly disappears into the saliva. Spreading a blob around at the start of brushing does not work: I apply little and often. I use it twice a day and my dentist and hygienist are very happy with my mouth! I much prefer the very slight strawberry flavour to mint, and food and drink taste good immediately after brushing with this paste. I live in the UK and used to buy this paste locally, but all wholesales have stopped importing it, hence the need to order from iHerb.

Great second toothpaste

LantauMamaにより Oct 24, 2014 に掲載

Once my kids were old enough to spit and rinse properly, we changed them from the Fluoride Free Silly Strawberry to this one - they kept using it until around 6 / 7 years old when they changed to a gentle mint flavor.

Tom's of Maine, Silly Strawberry, 119 g

2014-09-26により Oct 30, 2014 に掲載

Although it doesn't make many bubbles, it works pretty well.

5473543773342659890により Jan 16, 2014 に掲載

OK

5121681582747478599により Jan 28, 2014 に掲載

OK

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

My kids love this stuff!

Reviewer3284958により Feb 18, 2014 に掲載

My kids love it and never balk about brushing, and I love that it's flouride free!

as u konw

Reviewer2193140により Sep 08, 2013 に掲載

it's good~!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

good

kisskisにより Sep 18, 2013 に掲載

my son likes this toothpastes.

商品 11 - 20 の合計 45