JA

1 つ星
レビュー | 英語
日本語 (0)
並び替え

Easy to use and interesting results!

RedYetiDaveにより Mar 21, 2012 に掲載

To me it tasted like pure mineral water. Whereas my wife could hardly wait to get rid of it! I was advised that three months of Zinc Picolinate at 50MG daily should get me tasting it.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

I bought this to test my zinc levels ...

Reviewer1346295により Mar 15, 2012 に掲載

There are instructions online on how to use this liquid to test your zinc levels. I liked being able to do that on my own, at such a reasonable price, so that's why I bought it. You can supplement it by the tsp., and it tastes alright to me. It is such a big bottle, I don't know if I will ever buy it again though.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

useful for testing zinc levels

Reviewer1983543により Jan 04, 2012 に掲載

Used this to check if my family was deficient in zinc. Not sure how reliable the test was but think we are deficient.

Zinc Taste Test

Sprinklesにより Aug 09, 2011 に掲載

We used this to do the "zinc taste test" to find out if we needed to take a zinc supplement or not. It worked just great! And for a very reasonable price, too.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

good

Reviewer1492484により Feb 08, 2011 に掲載

No taste but after a while I noticed a bitter taste.

Zinc Sulfate 7 Hydrate

Reviewer2328138により Sep 24, 2010 に掲載

I bought this to test if I had enough zinc reserves. According to Dr. Atkins, just swish this around inside your mouth and should be very bitter. In my case, no taste at all. Am taking 150mg of zinc until it shows up. Then can just take as regular zinc.

Works!

Reviewer1454222により Apr 21, 2010 に掲載

I did the zinc taste test using this heptahydrate solution, and it turned out I had a major zinc deficiency. After taking zinc picolinate for about two weeks, I did the taste test again, and my deficiency is now only slight.

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

measure your zinc levels

Reviewer1365321により Apr 16, 2010 に掲載

You can use this product to measure your zinc levels. Just take a small sip in your mouth. If you taste little little to nothing, you need more zinc until when you take a sip it tastes very strongly like metal that you want to spit it out. Great product.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

It is like a colloidal zinc

Reviewer3237124により Mar 13, 2010 に掲載

Is tasteless so you can add it to anything

商品 1 - 9 の合計 9